• Navigation
Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1081 to 1100 of 1632
  1. #1081
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

  2. #1082
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Cashman couldn’t help himself and had to have a huge serving of his own farts before the deadline.

  3. #1083
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    lol Merrifield can only play on the road

    https://twitter.com/Feinsand/status/1554588477815230466

  4. #1084
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    lol fangraphs is crashing right now

  5. #1085
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    weird

    but good, he always wrecked the Brewers

  6. #1086
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    weird

    but good, he always wrecked the Brewers
    Yeah about that.

    https://twitter.com/bryanhoch/status...qwcCczdAD3sy2g

  7. #1087
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

    Yankees already have hicks and locastro on the roster as outfielders, and carpenter plays there sometimes when someone like judge or stanton needs a DH day

    monty was the Yankees 5th starter but he was a good starter, I don’t get it, let’s trade him for a guy that might not even play again this year

  8. #1088
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

    wait nvm obviously he will replace judge in center field when they don’t sign him in the off-season

  9. #1089
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    We essentially traded Monty for nothing. Right now all speculations are that Cashman got caught with his pants down and thought he had a deal done for Lopez/Rodón.

  10. #1090
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

  11. #1091
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

  12. #1092
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

  13. #1093
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

    hey archi, josh heard you were talking shit

    https://twitter.com/talkinyanks/stat...uGGW2G8AkWS3gw

  14. #1094
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

    he also heard me say he’s a plus defender, followed by him airmailing a ball over rizzo’s head

  15. #1095
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    The Cubs didn't trade Contreras or Happ. I am genuinely surprised.

    Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

  16. #1096
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,607
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Vin Scully passed away. Rip to a legend

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  17. #1097
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Only good thing about the Dodgers.

  18. #1098
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    He saw Gallo was going to the Dodgers and was like, "OK, I'm out!"

    Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

  19. #1099
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,941
    BG Level
    10

    In true Mets fashion, they lost deGrom's return tonight in a start where he gave up 1 run, to Washington's AAA lineup.

  20. #1100
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    hey archi, josh heard you were talking shit

    https://twitter.com/talkinyanks/stat...uGGW2G8AkWS3gw
    I didn't say one damn word about Donaldson, and even if I did nobody would have heard it over the incessant whining of spoiled Yankees fans

Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2350
    Last Post: 2022-04-30, 09:07
  2. Replies: 714
    Last Post: 2021-10-13, 19:50
  3. Replies: 1944
    Last Post: 2019-04-07, 21:14
  4. Replies: 994
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 19:10
  5. Replies: 1736
    Last Post: 2013-10-01, 03:26
  6. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45