Oh hell yeah.
Oh hell yeah.
Kingdom Hearts isn't complicated, it's just very poorly written
https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1...sInJgj3mQ&s=19
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Its such a fuckugly tattoo though lol
Mayu Iwatani's autobiography is being turned into a movie.
https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/s...ukQVGqgzQ&s=19
Dang just realized I’ll miss out on seeing Cody when my town gets a house show next month. Bummer.
If WWE’s smart Cody addresses the crowd tonight one last time before going to rehab his injury. And they never make another mention of him ever again until he’s a surprise entrant at Royal Rumble.
The pop off would be incredible.
WWE already promising something they can't deliver. John Cena had this same injury and recovered in 3 months which everyone said was totally superhuman. Money in the Bank is in 4 weeks.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Oh there we go, that's writing him off TV.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
I remembered Maryse having a face but I must have been mistaken.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Jesus Maryse lol
Lashley sounds like such a fucking dork lmao
I'm assuming you mean this?
https://twitter.com/womenstitles/sta...DhJVxOt6hEvkuA
No I'm assuming he means the tits
How long have they been dressing Doudrop up in Nia Jax's ring gear?
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk