The Trios title they supposedly have the belts made, but Tony Khan is waiting until Kenny comes back
The Trios title they supposedly have the belts made, but Tony Khan is waiting until Kenny comes back
Did you guys know AEW is the most popular wrestling program in the UK?
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
That was a hell of a Liger Bomb
Has anyone ever kicked out of the Red/Black Arrow?
I remember they did the foot on the rope with Seth back in the day for it, but that's the closest I can remember.
AUSSIE OPEN F YEAH
HANGMAN VS OKADA YES FUCKING PLZ
Please get Marina Shafir off my TV for at least a year.
Hell of an outfit Rosa had on though.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
oh damn. Ospreay and Aussie Open vs FTR and Trent? on Rampage
Sober Moxley is a different beast, has had nothing but absolute bangers since he came back
AEW All-Atlantic Championship Pitch Meeting:
Tony Khan: So, you have a new championship for me?
Producer: Yes sir I do. And I think you're really gonna like this one.
TK: Oh, I bet I am! People have been clamoring for a Trios championship since the company was founded!
P: Well, that's not quite what I had in mind, but...
TK: Oh, Women's Tag Team Titles? That's another great idea! It'll even out the number of championships between the men and women.
P: Uh-huh, but hear me out. How about... Another men's singles championship...
TK: ...
P: ...that can be competed for by people from all over the world!
TK: But won't it be hard to bring in people from all over the world to compete for the title on any kind of a regular basis during a global pandemic?
P: Actually, it'll be super easy! Barely an inconvenience! You see, we'll only have people from AEW and occasionally New Japan competing for the championship.
TK: Oh...
P: And we'll put little flags next to their names to show people where they're from!
TK: Oh, putting little flags next to people's names is tight!
P: Yeah yeah yeah!
TK: Now, can't people from all over the world already compete for championships in AEW?
P: Well, yeah... But...
TK: Miro's in this, and he's even a former TNT champion.
P: Right, but...
TK: And we're going to have a representative from New Japan competing for the AEW World Championship at Forbidden Door.
P: Sir I'm gonna need you to book a flight over to Japan and fly allllllll the way off my back about this.
TK: Well ok then, let me get offa that thing!
P: Alrighty, so I was thinking we could have a 2-round tournament, with the finals being a 4-way match to crown the inaugural champion at Forbidden Door. What do you think?
TK: Well, I'm not sure we need *another* men's singles championship, but if we can find some way to get this thing on Adam Cole, then I'm all for it!
P: ...
Spoiler: show
Lol... Caught a 5 day "Trolling" ban on Reddit for posting that. What a bunch of fuckin marks.
Apparently Thunder Rosa vs Miyu Yamashita is in the horizon.
And Cody vs Seth and Lucha Bros vs Bucks both for 5 stars from Meltzer, first 5 star for the WWE main roster since Cena vs Punk.
Also holy shit this run Mox been on
5 star
- Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, Eddie Kingston, Santana & Ortiz vs Jericho Appreciation Society (AEW Double or Nothing)
4.75 star
- Jon Moxley vs Bryan Danielson (AEW Revolution)
- Jon Moxley vs Wheeler Yuta (AEW Rampage)
- Jon Moxley vs Will Ospreay (NJPW Windy City Riot)
- Jon Moxley vs Will Ospreay vs Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Juice Robinson (NJPW Capital Collision)
4.5 star
- Jon Moxley vs Biff Busick (GCW Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport 8)
- Jon Moxley vs Tom Lawlor (DEFY Wild Ones)
- Jon Moxley vs Kyle O’Reilly (AEW Dynamite)
4 star
- Jon Moxley & CM Punk vs FTR (AEW Dynamite)
- Jon Moxley vs Jay Lethal (AEW Dynamite)
- Jon Moxley vs Daniel Garcia (AEW Dynamite)
How to turn Lacey Evans face:
Keep referencing her military background. Americans eat that shit up no questions asked.
As a Canadian, i dont get it.
Wow I really didn't expect Trent to get the pin there, felt like he was in there to be the one to eat it.
WWE saying Cody is out for 9 months so expect him to beat the odds and come back in 6-7 at the Royal Rumble
Paige says her WWE deal is up this July and she is not resigning. She’ll go by her real name, Saraya, moving forward.
She's saying she's gonna return to the ring one day. If she's smart she'll just coast off of the Twitch money. Maybe start an OF. So yeah, I expect she'll attempt to return sometime down the line.