Concussion and discharged from the hospital
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/15825...4tBNz7eXNJ-sVQ
Concussion and discharged from the hospital
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/15825...4tBNz7eXNJ-sVQ
Ace Steel got fired, no other updates for right now
Kevin Nash's son passed away today
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Shit apparently today would have been Scott Hall's birthday, too. God what an awful day for Kevin.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
That’s fucking horrible. No one should ever have to bury their child.![]()
According to WON it sounds like the expectation is Punk gets a buyout on the remainder of his contract and is gone.
Shameful end to what had every reason to be one of the greatest comebacks of all time, and it's 100% his fault.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
its really hard to not buy into the theory that he looked for a way to get fired because he kept getting injured in his matches.
I'd buy that he knew he was gonna be out for a while after the Mox match and just said "fuck it".
Dear Sara...
Was there ever an official cause of death revealed?
Rampage starting off with Max dropping a Kanye line, good shit
For the joshi folks, Jungle Kyona showed up for the Dark tapings before Rampage went live.
The Orange Cassidy segments tonight were amazing
Tonight is NXT Halloween Havoc 8pm
I would have totally missed it if I didn’t get a marketing email. I’ll check it out. I’m a sucker for the Halloween Havoc aesthetic
Penta vs Mox next week.
Obvious outcome but should be a fun as hell match.
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/15839...bDuYQRQkzOt1RA