Just letting Eddie ramble to close the pre show is fantastic
Just letting Eddie ramble to close the pre show is fantastic
Eddie Kingston is a national treasure. Glad my man getting his roses.
YOOOOOOO JUNGLE BOY
Holy shit what a way to open the PPV
This Death Triangle intro is fucking sick!
Penta going shirtless, oh my
OH FUCK THEY ACTUALLY GOT WAYWARD SON
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/15941...TyfbtO3gSab4IA
Outside of Jade vs Nyla this has been wall to wall bangers so far
Saraya maybe should have taken 6 months to train after being cleared.
That was a sloppy ass match, but I’m glad Saraya seems to be legit okay.
Jeff Jarrett is the personification of carny wrestling lol
I guess the official name of the lariat is Hayterade, amazing
Edit : oh hell yeah
FUCK YES!
LMAO THE ACCLAIMED
When did Swerve become legal man? lol
This match is awesome lmao
That was a great finisher.
I'm pretty sure Keith Lee was the legal man when he walked away, but I'll let it slide cause that match was great.
A best of 7 series between The Elite and Death Triangle?
Holy shit that will be amazing.