HSR Reset Timers: | |
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 675
  1. #561
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    kinda glad I have E2 Sparkle, her Novaflare seems pretty solid, and she'll go well with Sparxie which is kind of funny, bit of a bummer that Elation is looking to be like Remembrance and you need to run a lot of Elation units together, also the whole situation with stripping all the Japan stuff out of Edo Star sucks ass and has to be hell for the devs

  2. #562
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,494
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    173

    I'm still mad at OPM season 3 and this is what we get from a stupid mobile game, obviously spoiler for 3.4:
    Spoiler: show

  3. #563
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah that animation is absolutely incredible.

  4. #564
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,820
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Could be why we never get the Genshin Anime in production for....how many years now? It's either all gonna be like that or never come out.

  5. #565
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    In the most recent preview stream they did actually confirm the anime project is still in development. If it ends up being the quality of so many of their animated shorts, then it'll be worth the wait IMO.

  6. #566
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    It'll release around the time GTA6 does.

  7. #567
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

  8. #568
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah, there's official post about this too:
    https://www.hoyolab.com/article/4329...=news&utm_id=6

    Evanescia is definitely a must pull, since she's supposed to be the anniversary character, so will be strong and just for being Yae Sakura :D
    Nihilux looks pretty interesting too, design wise

  9. #569
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,270
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Aw hell yah They're adding Michael Jackson: Moonwalker to the game

  10. #570
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Yeah, there's official post about this too:
    https://www.hoyolab.com/article/4329...=news&utm_id=6

    Evanescia is definitely a must pull, since she's supposed to be the anniversary character, so will be strong and just for being Yae Sakura :D
    Nihilux looks pretty interesting too, design wise
    yeah, knowing nothing about their kits yet that's kinda what I'm thinking. Pulling for Sparxie since I have E2 Sparkle, then potentially Evanescia/Nihilux/SW depending on kits and timing.

  11. #571
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    Take with a grain of salt but some recent leaks/rumors.



    Also Blade (and supposedly Kafka?) are coming to Fortnite lmao.

  12. #572
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    lmao fortnite collab incoming

    tbh I wish it was Genshin, I'd totally buy a Keqing skin

  13. #573
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,494
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    173



    I forgot everything about this trailer beside TTGL Silver Wolf

  14. #574
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,494
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    173

    4.0 trailer up


  15. #575
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Take with a grain of salt but some recent leaks/rumors.



    Also Blade (and supposedly Kafka?) are coming to Fortnite lmao.
    Confirmed today in the preview stream.

    I kinda want Acheron E1 but I think at this point in the game if you want to improve your Acheron teams you're actually better off going for E2 Silver Wolf and E0S1 Cipher instead of Acheron eidolons, lol. I will probably pick up Sparkle E1, although adding Dan to my roster for collection purposes is tempting. Could also do Kafka E1 since I think I'm gonna try to get Hyselines on her rerun in 4.0.

    Decisions, decisions.

  16. #576
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    still don't have Kafka and I hear her upgrade was decent so probably grabbing her
    next leaked/rumored Novaflare characters for 4.2/Anni are Firefly, Seele, Welt, and Huohuo

  17. #577
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Yaaay Welt.

    I keep forgetting I have Seele.

  18. #578
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    E1 Sparkle or E1 Kafka... it will be hard to decide lol

  19. #579
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    3,494
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    173

  20. #580
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Good luck to everyone pulling for something tonight! I'm pretty torn on what I want to do, there are several reruns in 4.0 that I want to pull on; Evernight's light cone even though I currently have her on my spare Castorice sig, Cerydra's sig, and Hysalines and maybe even her sig. I've only got about 22k jades and 15 tickets right now so we'll see what I end up doing haha. It would also be nice to pick up Yaoguang but I might wait for a rerun since I'm probably going to skip Sparxie and Ashveil (who looks pretty sick) to wait for the Yai Miko clone and/or Silver Wolf.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Diablo: Immortal (PC/Android/iOS) - June 2, 2022
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 2022-09-06, 08:31
  2. Yakuza Online (PC/Android/iOS) F2P
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2017-08-27, 13:45
  3. Battle Breakers (PC/Android/iOS)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2017-02-27, 20:02
  4. Deus Ex: The Fall (PC/Android/iOS)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 2014-03-18, 22:38
  5. Warhammer 40k: Storm of Vengeance (PC/Android/iOS)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2013-12-03, 07:46