Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 677
  1. #241
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  2. #242
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  3. #243
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #244
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  5. #245
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,267
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    So that is 4 years at $5.12m . Fair contract given the risk/reward with Kane. But yeah, too much of a risk for me and not a player I would want to commit 4 years to, given what he's done before both in his personal life and his locker room issues.
    His ex-wife is Amber Heard v2.0 and Connor was the one who wanted to keep him here. Which makes sense considering how fast they clicked on the ice. Small sample size of like 60 games total, but he was fine here. Which in a sense, Edmonton being a boring city will help keep him in check. It's not like a Vegas or NYC obviously

  6. #246
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  7. #247
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  8. #248
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    And the league expects us to believe that UFA's and teams will have agreed to deals at 12:01 PM EST despite teams not being allowed to talk to players before noon.

    https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun/st...63564187361281

  9. #249
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  10. #250
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  11. #251
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  12. #252
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  13. #253
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  14. #254
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    The Oilers' quest to copy the Maple Leafs' homework continues, with definitely no tampering involved. Hammered out that contract in 45 seconds, for sure.

    Same thing with that Samsonov deal, lol.

  15. #255
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  16. #256
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Do the lightning have any attractive reporters for him to smash?

  17. #257
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Do the lightning have any attractive reporters for him to smash?
    I'm definitely missing the context here.

  18. #258
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I'm definitely missing the context here.
    https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=ian+cole+abby+labar

  19. #259
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,267
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    The Oilers' quest to copy the Maple Leafs' homework continues, with definitely no tampering involved. Hammered out that contract in 45 seconds, for sure.

    Same thing with that Samsonov deal, lol.
    Yet somehow ours made it to Conference final and not... ya know

  20. #260
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,267
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    and lmao yeah, the Cole thing was funny

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1554
    Last Post: 2022-08-04, 17:03
  2. Replies: 2350
    Last Post: 2022-04-30, 09:07
  3. Replies: 714
    Last Post: 2021-10-13, 19:50
  4. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 2021-01-12, 10:37
  5. Replies: 307
    Last Post: 2019-10-02, 06:02
  6. Replies: 1479
    Last Post: 2016-10-12, 17:32
  7. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  8. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08