Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 131
  1. #101
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    You'll probably figure it out but you'd be missing a ton of context. And they're good shows you should watch anyways (except for Iron Fist)
    my struggle is im behind on so many shows...still 2 seasons behind on The Boys, a season behind on Mandolorian, havent touched MCU DD, Echo, Bad Batch, Ironheart, Wonder Man, Marvel Zombies a(plus all the old DD/Punisher/etc)

  2. #102
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I would say just watch Born Again and go back to Netflix if you get time. Otherwise you sink further into the backlog

  3. #103
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Well damn, that was a crazy episode.

    Spoiler: show
    Also how many times have they let cops take a witness just for them to get murdered

  4. #104
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,122
    BG Level
    8

    Yup now we are talking! Great ep.

  5. #105
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Soooo, just watched episode 5 and I has question.

    Was that
    Spoiler: show
    supposed to be BeBe in the trunk
    ?

  6. #106
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Soooo, just watched episode 5 and I has question.

    Was that
    Spoiler: show
    supposed to be BeBe in the trunk
    ?
    Spoiler: show
    It was the first mate from the Northern Star that he killed at the end of the previous episode

  7. #107
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,122
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Soooo, just watched episode 5 and I has question.

    Was that
    Spoiler: show
    supposed to be BeBe in the trunk
    ?
    I wish!

  8. #108
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I couldn't make out who it was that's why I was asking. Even paused and it was still blurry.

  9. #109
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    This episode. And the ending, damn

    Spoiler: show


    It's peak

  10. #110
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Only like a 3rd into the new ep but is Karen trying to pull an Egwene??

    I hope someone in here gets the reference. Wheres AG??

  11. #111
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Also

    Spoiler: show
    Holy fuck I did not expect Daniel to go this ep. If he was letting BB go why not run away dude??

  12. #112
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,528
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Also

    Spoiler: show
    Holy fuck I did not expect Daniel to go this ep. If he was letting BB go why not run away dude??

    Spoiler: show
    I assumed because at that point Buck would immediately go after his Mom and anyone else he cared about. It was either him taking the fall and no longer having to live with the guilt, or running and ruining more lives.

  13. #113
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I assumed because at that point Buck would immediately go after his Mom and anyone else he cared about. It was either him taking the fall and no longer having to live with the guilt, or running and ruining more lives.
    Spoiler: show
    Then at least show up with a gun lol

  14. #114
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I assumed because at that point Buck would immediately go after his Mom and anyone else he cared about. It was either him taking the fall and no longer having to live with the guilt, or running and ruining more lives.
    Spoiler: show
    I think the hope was to appeal to Buck because I bought it, I legit thought he might not off him. He's voiced that he liked Daniel and he didn't have the casual killing people approach he has with others, this was more deliberate, he had to question pulling the trigger, so I expect some change in his attitude towards Fisk following this. Maybe he pauses in an important moment, remembering that one day he'd be the one laying down with a gun pointed at him.

  15. #115
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I literally have only watched the first 5 min of the newest episode, but
    Spoiler: show
    I see that while Fisk and daredevil couldn’t figure out where to go with their basement brawl, neither did the writers. Really bummed the whole thing was building to the big riot clash and then the start of this episode just completely skips over it all. Also, maybe they’ll address it later in this episode, but why is Karen is a regular jail and not secreted away to Task Force? Really hoping it’s not just another case of “because the script needed it to happen.”

    Ok, so they give their excuse why she’s in jail like 2 minutes later lol. I still feel like where Fisk’s at right now, he still would have kept Karen in Task Force custody.

  16. #116
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I will say that this episode clearly had a pacing/timing problem.

    Daniel's scenes felt like something that all happened over the course of a single afternoon/evening, when everything else was clearly taking place over multiples days

  17. #117
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,695
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I will say that this episode clearly had a pacing/timing problem.

    Daniel's scenes felt like something that all happened over the course of a single afternoon/evening, when everything else was clearly taking place over multiples days
    I think pace was a problem for the episode in general beyond internal consistency. When the credits rolled I was like "Wait what that's it?"

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

  18. #118
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,695
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I literally have only watched the first 5 min of the newest episode, but
    Spoiler: show
    I see that while Fisk and daredevil couldn’t figure out where to go with their basement brawl, neither did the writers. Really bummed the whole thing was building to the big riot clash and then the start of this episode just completely skips over it all. Also, maybe they’ll address it later in this episode, but why is Karen is a regular jail and not secreted away to Task Force? Really hoping it’s not just another case of “because the script needed it to happen.”

    Ok, so they give their excuse why she’s in jail like 2 minutes later lol. I still feel like where Fisk’s at right now, he still would have kept Karen in Task Force custody.
    Spoiler: show
    Well they also don't have the AVTF guarding the black site prison they used anymore since Matt freed everyone then they moved the weapons out. They probably also can't have it there anymore since the explosion of the ship to purge the crew would have subjected the site to scrutiny, thus why the weapons got moved.




    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

  19. #119
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,779
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Hell of a finale.

    Spoiler: show
    They really didn't hold back with Fisk. Dude was snapping backs and necks like nothin. Really curious what season 3 is going to bring to the table because they didn't leave too many dangling threads. We got probably lady Muse, maybe Buck will stick around with her, a defeated Fisk off on some island, and Daredevil locked up with a pretty good finality to his story. Guess he won't be showing up in Spiderman, it'd be great if him and Frank discuss him at some point, like did you know he was my lawyer and Frank reflecting on his respect for him.

  20. #120
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,856
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    The courtroom scenes were amazing

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast