You know when the Beyonder first came to Earth he took a form based on Captain America.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
You know when the Beyonder first came to Earth he took a form based on Captain America.
Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Now pushed to 18 Dec 2026
Secret Wars to 17 Dec 2027
Thanks to Meta’s suggested reels “feature” I’ve been spoiled now from leaked set videos of a certain character sharing a scene with Dr Doom. Pretty mad about being spoiled. Anyways, if you care, it’s
Spoiler: show
Pretty sure it's AI generated.
https://screenrant.com/avengers-doom...e-ash-perfect/
First trailer attached to the release of Avatar: Fire and Ash on December 19th.
This could be nothing. This could be something. Sebastian Stan (Bucky) was at Tokyo Comic Con a few days ago and said:
"I don't know if I can say very much about that. I don't know what's going to happen. We'll see who makes it or who doesn't."
Sounds like it's nothing![]()
I'm sure there's no less than a dozen Youtube channels that turned it into a 20 minute video though.
Sebastian Stan CONFIRMS MCU death?! Analysis (Part 1 of 16)
Sent from my SM-S938U using Tapatalk
Was it in the Endgame thread where someone posted a 45+ minute clip off one of the teaser trailers lmao?
So one of the 4 leaked online and holy shit
TRAILER SPOILERS
Spoiler: show
So why aren't the teasers on YouTube yet?
Because they want you to go see Avatar
They really aren't beating the "You couldn't live with your failures. And where did that bring you? Back to me." allegations
Ya but the story is nicely setup from "if you mess with time, it messes back" line from Endgame
Who knows, maybe we'll even finally get to see Steve returning some of the stones
Baron Mordo I think was like "the bill always comes due" way back in Doctor Strange but too bad he is a weak villain that can't pay that off
He also died off screen so