• Navigation
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 529
  1. #21
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    imagine rooting for a team that isn’t 3-0, couldn’t be me (or tyche)

  2. #22
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    i expected to be 0-3, but are somehow 2-1, so i feel like we've playing with house money atm

  3. #23
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    the funniest record so far has to be the bears at 2-1

  4. #24
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,573
    BG Level
    10

    I’m just happy the giants are still relevant in September.

  5. #25
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,573
    BG Level
    10

    But yes, please baby Jesus beat the bears cuz 3-1 looks pretty damn good.

  6. #26
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    tell you what, if you beat the bears i will declare the giants being 3-1 the new funniest record

  7. #27
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,715
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Raiders potentially going to 0-4 is substantially funnier imo

  8. #28
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,573
    BG Level
    10

    2022 NFL Week 4 Thread: Crackback Blocks are Illegal, I Know This Because I Watch Fucking Football

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    tell you what, if you beat the bears i will declare the giants being 3-1 the new funniest record

  9. #29
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,662
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The Raiders potentially going to 0-4 is substantially funnier imo
    mcdaniels getting fired mid-year would make this exponentially more funny

  10. #30
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Yall acting like the Dolts being 1-1-1 isn't hilarious.

  11. #31
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,715
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I was at a friend's house for the games Sunday and they are a Chiefs fan, it was a very good time.

  12. #32
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the funniest record so far has to be the bears at 2-1
    I feel the same lol. I am still seeing over/under totals set at 4 on some books which is fucking L-O-L.

    Anyone here in Vegas? Going to that Circa Sportsbook pool for this weekend's college games.

  13. #33
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

  14. #34
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

  15. #35
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    i haven't really looked at the bears defense but if danny dimes pull off a win imma apparently clown 40% of my building, a lot of chicago natives here

  16. #36
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    CMC has every Wednesday off the whole season

  17. #37
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    honestly i ignore wednesday practice reports. nobody practices on wednesday

  18. #38
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,900
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    CMC has every Wednesday off the whole season
    Clearly wants to hang out with Brady

  19. #39

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

  20. #40
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    685
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Hasn't he missed more games than he has ended up playing?

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 337
    Last Post: 2022-09-27, 18:38
  2. Replies: 519
    Last Post: 2022-09-22, 11:56
  3. 2022 NFL Week 1 Thread: HANDBANANA NO!
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 487
    Last Post: 2022-09-14, 22:35
  4. Replies: 395
    Last Post: 2022-09-07, 11:18
  5. Replies: 244
    Last Post: 2020-11-18, 18:13
  6. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  7. Replies: 1390
    Last Post: 2009-12-16, 17:12
  8. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39