• Navigation
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 439
  1. #361
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Also reports Dodgers are legitimately interested in Judge to the point they’re supposedly willing to move Mookie Betts to 2nd base to make it work.

    This should be a fun off-season.
    https://twitter.com/dodgersaredone/s...4dR5hdFBEzp3rQ

  2. #362
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    174 PA
    151 AB
    30 hits
    21 walks
    61 SO
    10 HR
    19 RBI

    Would you back up the brinks truck for those playoff numbers? Those are Judge's career ALDS and ALCS numbers. He's 30 years of age and will be 31 next year, at what point to you accept he's good in the regular season and cant get it done come playoff time?

  3. #363
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    at what point to you accept he's good in the regular season and cant get it done come playoff time?
    Sounds like a Dodger to me

  4. #364

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm surprised to hear he is 30, I thought he was much younger. But yeah that is 100% his M.O. and he will still get 300+. I think for the Yankees to have any hope they would have needed a new front office to smooth things over and pretend they had nothing to do with previous decisions.

    And if I thought the Yankees had a shot I'd be all for Cohen throwing out a ridiculous number to drive it up. But it'll probably be one of the California teams at the end.

  5. #365
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    608
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    With correa going FA ... and the yankees not having a real short stop, I'm thinking that has a factor in where they're going to put money this off season.

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

  6. #366
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    “insiders” reporting that the yankees are going to offer cashman a new contract and that he will accept it, and my assumption is boone will be back if that’s the case. boone does whatever the yankees tell him to do, no need to upset the apple cart as long as those chicken buckets keep selling
    https://twitter.com/TheAthleticMLB/s...qe0KCSV23yXU9w

  7. #367
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Phillies making it a game

  8. #368
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,619
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    That bottom of the 9th. Holy fuck.

  9. #369
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    Please God let Philly pull this off.

  10. #370
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Good on the ump for calling out Diaz leaning into the pitch, fucking Astros just can't stop trying to cheat.

  11. #371
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,619
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    As a Giants fan, I'm conditioned to this level of torture.

  12. #372
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    The last time a catcher hit a home run in extra innings in the World Series was 1975.

  13. #373
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

  14. #374
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    608
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Brutal game to watch, but this is world series baseball and I'm here for it.
    Wish mancini would get some hits, dude needs to get out of his slump too

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

  15. #375
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

  16. #376
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,973
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Good on the ump for calling out Diaz leaning into the pitch, fucking Astros just can't stop trying to cheat.
    https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...21519692333058

  17. #377
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,586
    BG Level
    10

    Good call on the umps. I remember Conforto with the Mets doing that last season and he won the game for them lol.

  18. #378
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I dont believe anyone on the Astros bench was animated over the call either.

  19. #379
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

  20. #380
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    608
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I dont believe anyone on the Astros bench was animated over the call either.
    At work we were talking about the pitch prior almost hitting diaz, he moves his elbow guard to take the hits over his arm anyway. The 2nd pitch just didn't break in nearly as hard as that one

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1631
    Last Post: 2022-10-07, 17:50
  2. Replies: 1616
    Last Post: 2022-07-01, 17:30
  3. Replies: 251
    Last Post: 2018-10-29, 12:06
  4. Replies: 966
    Last Post: 2017-03-16, 20:31
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  7. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  8. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10