Man both the conference finals might be sweeps.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Man both the conference finals might be sweeps.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
It is wild how thoroughly outclassed the Celtics are right now
3% crew reporting in. South Florida is a certified party zone this entire week.
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
it's truly fuckin nuts, you list the 9 best players on paper and 7 of them are Celtics. Jimmy and Bam ain't even do that much this game. Boston rolled over like a beat dog
Mazzulla just seems completely outclassed, the Celtics aren't making any real adjustments, their offense is pretty much just iso and they're not even trying to attack guys like Duncan Robinson. Just coming out in this game looking incredibly lackluster
Back Row Joe gotta go.
Udoka's penis did this
when both these series sweep there will be 9 nights before the Finals starts
I'm listening to the Simmon's podcast from 05/19 where he said the Heat-Celts were going 7...that was before the game 2 loss.
His podcast tonight/tomorrow morning with Rusillo is gonna be amazing.
Yeah he re-worked the team to be more offensive oriented, so they could chuck those 3 pointers like GSW. But the team can't get important stops anymore, so when the shots aren't falling the team is cooked. I mean this was GSW's problem as well, but GSW had Draymond on D and for two of their titles they had KD to power the offense through any 3-pt dry-spells.
https://twitter.com/carmeloanthony/s...wviV5eNvzKGG4A
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I was leaving work I said to my coworker I figured Lebron would fly out the gate on this game and will the Lakers to a victory so they can avoid the sweep, but probably gonna end up aggravating his foot injury.
Not that I'm wishing for Bron to get injured but I'm still feeling this train of thought.
Holy shit they actually called defensive 3 seconds on AD, I just assumed the refs would ignore that forever.
well half right so far good gravy Bron
Welp, nice try Lakers
well old ass one legged Bron did everything he could just ran into a much better team and a much younger superstar in his prime
Jokic with nasty 28-15-12 51%/47% averages on the most dominant defender in the playoffs, mans cannot be stopped
that was some good defense on that final possession, denver is gonna be a tough out
Miami vs. Denver looks to be a very exciting series.