• Navigation
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 418
  1. #181
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    I see DeAndre Hopkins has rejuvenated Kyler as predicted

  2. #182
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Damn that's it?
    Yep, the Lions D is atrocious and odds makers know it lol.

  3. #183
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I thought the Cowboys had a good defense.

  4. #184
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I thought the Cowboys had a good defense.
    not against the run... never against the run

  5. #185
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    well Rhyis, guess we can wait to see who smells like bitch this week

  6. #186
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    always the skins

  7. #187
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10


  8. #188
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    2021 QB draft class gonna be interesting to talk about in a couple of years lol.

  9. #189
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    2020 draft...

    Tua > all

  10. #190
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    falcons panthers been fun, just what you expect from two teams playing for first place

  11. #191
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The NFC South is a pretty fantastic shit show

  12. #192
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Vikings miss the extra point with a chance to go up 2 scores in the 4th

  13. #193
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Holy shit lol

    "Bro, I need you to fucking fix this..."

    https://www.reddit.com/comments/yhmmvk

    Lions scored 0 points in 2nd half

  14. #194
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Raiders should be fucking embarrassed. I don't remember if a Carr lead Raiders team has ever been shut out before.

  15. #195
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    holy shit panthers

  16. #196
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Holy fuck that a throw

  17. #197
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    lol @ the penalty costing them the xp

  18. #198
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Raiders should be fucking embarrassed. I don't remember if a Carr lead Raiders team has ever been shut out before.
    If you want to rebuild you can have a first rounder back and get some cap relief from that burdensome Davante contract

  19. #199
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Raiders should be fucking embarrassed. I don't remember if a Carr lead Raiders team has ever been shut out before.
    They are going nowhere with McDaniels. Al would fire him tomorrow, were he still alive.

  20. #200
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    DK Metcalf is legit a generic freak.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 533
    Last Post: 2022-10-12, 15:47
  2. Replies: 528
    Last Post: 2022-10-06, 15:32
  3. Replies: 337
    Last Post: 2022-09-27, 18:38
  4. Replies: 519
    Last Post: 2022-09-22, 11:56
  5. 2022 NFL Week 1 Thread: HANDBANANA NO!
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 487
    Last Post: 2022-09-14, 22:35
  6. Replies: 395
    Last Post: 2022-09-07, 11:18
  7. Replies: 300
    Last Post: 2017-09-11, 00:57
  8. Replies: 646
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 21:49