bullshit DPI? dude didnt play the ball lol
Also, Bills clinch a playoff spot
bullshit DPI? dude didnt play the ball lol
Also, Bills clinch a playoff spot
I don't know what Buffalo has on the NFL, but I think that's the 4th game the Buffalo has been gifted a W on horrible calls.
And that def wasn't a bullshit DPI. The guy didn't remotely try to turn around and find the ball.
And Josh Allen is a fuckin monster.
Josh Allen is an NQ Ben Rothlesburger.
no he's just white cam
Also, overturning the 2pt conversion was bullshit. When you may have an inch of nose and a camera angle that isn't 100% down the line, the view is skewed.
Cam was really, really good for a short time period lol.
Edit: And for the rest of the time, he was gutter trash tier.
What I'm saying is Bills are a bitch. Josh Allen rapes kids at ski lodges, and the NFL fucking loves the shit hole that is buffalo. I'm getting more drunk. Fuck y'all. Titans are shit, would be 5th best team in AFCE, Dallas is fucking Dallas. And Aaron Rodgers gonna retire next week.
Or was it Kobe who raped a kid at a ski lodge?
I dunno.
Wat
Bills were definitely gifted that W
Bills ain't going to the Super Bowl. I'll drink to that.
And Kobe raped the girl at the ski lodge. Ben raped a girl in lake Tahoe. Forgive me for the confusion.