• Navigation
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 593
  1. #421
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

  2. #422
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Stonehands everywhere

  3. #423
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,679
    BG Level
    10

    Refs ain’t letting Green Bay lose this game.

  4. #424
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    why do flea flickers never work. they are awesome

  5. #425
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,138
    BG Level
    9

    Is this a must win for GB? I can't remember.

    Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #426
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,940
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Is this a must win for GB? I can't remember.

    Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
    I believe so.

  7. #427

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,999
    BG Level
    10

    win and in

  8. #428
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    its why its the night game. nothing that happened earlier today could have changed this being a win and in game for the pack

  9. #429
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Finding new ways to get Watson the ball

  10. #430
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Not PI there?!

  11. #431
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Man...

  12. #432
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    go lions

  13. #433
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,940
    BG Level
    10

    Green Bay living the dream again, I see

  14. #434
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    does dan campbell have whiskey nose

  15. #435
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    What

    The fuck is that horseshit

  16. #436
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Getting the second guy, good job refs

  17. #437
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    idk what the shit was going on there

  18. #438
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,940
    BG Level
    10

    Smooth RB move there

  19. #439
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    RODGERS just passed Donovan McNabb for 9th all time in QB rushing yards.

  20. #440
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,888
    BG Level
    10

    Oof that "drives in Lions territory" stat is brutal

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 441
    Last Post: 2023-01-05, 12:24
  2. 2022 NFL Week 14 Thread: Make The Thread
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 2022-12-15, 18:35
  3. Replies: 337
    Last Post: 2022-09-27, 18:38
  4. Replies: 519
    Last Post: 2022-09-22, 11:56
  5. 2021 NFL Week 15 Thread: The Urban System
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 364
    Last Post: 2021-12-23, 18:25
  6. Replies: 197
    Last Post: 2021-12-09, 19:45
  7. Replies: 320
    Last Post: 2019-12-11, 16:37
  8. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21