Page 57 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1121 to 1140 of 3145
  1. #1121
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    I believe Trump has a strong chance of winning. From my observations of the people around me and those I interact with at the gym, there are two distinct and vocal groups:

    1. **Trump Loyalists**: These individuals unwaveringly support Trump. Their disdain for the left and their identification with Trump overshadow any concerns about his actions. No amount of evidence seems likely to change their minds.

    2. **Concerned About Inflation**: This group is primarily focused on the rising cost of goods. Despite explanations about the factors leading to the current inflation and the inability to specify what Trump could do better than Biden, they are eager for a change in leadership.

    Personally, I find it disheartening that this race is even close, even after the debates. However, if this is the direction people choose, then we will face the consequences of that decision. I'm particularly concerned about the impact these choices will have on women over the next two decades.

    I hope I'm wrong, but this assessment is based on my observations outside my immediate social circle and echoes what I saw in 2016.

  2. #1122
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    Mannn maybe I should move to a blue state

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  3. #1123
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,178
    BG Level
    8

    I'm in Michigan, which is why what I said is very depressing.

  4. #1124
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Michigan isn't going to be a blue state after November lol

    If any state was going to sink Biden it's that one. By far the biggest diaspora of pissed off Muslims about Gaza combined with some of the most die hard MAGA enclaves in the US - yes, even more than the Deep South. I saw crazier shit in northern MI than I ever have driving around TN/AR/MS/AL/FL.

  5. #1125

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Biden gonna lose bad, Trump gonna stay in office until he dies in 8 years, and women are fucked for a lot longer than two decades

    ..unless a brave cheeseburger saves us all

  6. #1126
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Mannn maybe I should move to a blue state

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    I'd like to, too, but lolpoor.

  7. #1127
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Hey man haven't you heard from Hasan and Chapo that all of the PoC and liberals in red states just need to move to CA or New England? What's the problem? Hurry up and do it already just make it happen somehow bro

  8. #1128
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Mannn maybe I should move to a blue state

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    If project 2025 is to be believed, this won’t help much.

  9. #1129
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,008
    BG Level
    6

    Over here in New York City, of course there is still overwhelming support behind Biden, besides the long-standing republican strongholds (Staten Island, Whitestone, Howard Beach, my old spot Gravesend and the other Euro areas around it, Long Island next to us, etc.).

    Though from what I can personally see there's a very strong shared notion of the Biden administration falling on its face regarding immigration, and the handling of Israel. The same especially applies to the mayor and governor here pertaining to immigration.

  10. #1130
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    If project 2025 is to be believed, this won’t help much.
    Shit like that makes me laugh. "If Republicans win, everyone else just roll over and die so we can make unlimited sweeping changes without any resistance. This isn't a dictatorship! But also only applies in Republicans win. There will only be bloodshed if you try and resist any takeover."

  11. #1131
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I remember how shocked BG was in 2016 when Trump won and I was over here going guys I live in the south and people fucking love Trump he’s got a chance and people were like BURN THE NON-BELIEVER, we’re a small (maybe 30 active users?!) mostly left leaning echo chamber and need to be mindful of that
    Also the environment in 2016 was good for ANY Republican, how someone didn't see Trump as a possible winner was astonishing.

  12. #1132
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    To be fucking fair, I think Hillary had that election in the bag until Comey. The timing was so poor, it'd be like holding this years election today, when Biden is at his lowest and no one is excited.

  13. #1133
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,370
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Hey man haven't you heard from Hasan and Chapo that all of the PoC and liberals in red states just need to move to CA or New England? What's the problem? Hurry up and do it already just make it happen somehow bro
    I listen to both and haven't heard them say anything like that. Ever since October they've been harping on Biden assisting in a genocide and how that looks to younger voters who don't like that shit and how Biden isn't fit for office at all especially after the debate....and some Elden Ring talk.

    To be fucking fair, I think Hillary had that election in the bag until Comey. The timing was so poor, it'd be like holding this years election today, when Biden is at his lowest and no one is excited.
    I don't think the timing was poor as in "whoops", it was definitely a calculated move.

  14. #1134
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    To be fucking fair, I think Hillary had that election in the bag until Comey. The timing was so poor, it'd be like holding this years election today, when Biden is at his lowest and no one is excited.
    Well that and when she got basically dragged like a sack of potatoes into a van on 9/11

  15. #1135
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

  16. #1136
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,370
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Awesome, next we'll get a news article about how Jill needs to chew his food for him

  17. #1137
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/RepJeffries/stat...kxlY91zug&s=19

    House Minority leader is coconut-pilled

    Spoiler: show
    For The People was Kamala's presidential campaign slogan


    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  18. #1138
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,530
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh


  19. #1139
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Also the environment in 2016 was good for ANY Republican, how someone didn't see Trump as a possible winner was astonishing.
    Have you seen Donald Trump? He has more going against him now more than in 2016. His debate performance was just as bad as Biden.

  20. #1140
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status...ekruF-YqA&s=19

    Biden's big rally in Madison today

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

Page 57 of 158 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast