Ravens got a choice to make.
Ravens got a choice to make.
random observation since I just got home
I’m seeing a lot of people complaining about the roughing the passer call against the giants
you can not like the rule all you like, but he clearly 100% hit him in the face, it’s a clear penalty. shut up
That was some kind of endgame management by Baltimore. Harbs isn’t going to enjoy the questions he is about to get in this press conference lol
Neither Cinci nor Bills looked great today against second fiddle seeds. Not nearly the blowout it should have been and they may have lost if it wasn't for that sneak fumble.
Hope they're okay.
well at least the city of Baltimore can share my pain, really earned that loss
I’m begging this team to win by two possessions in a game I attend. I can’t take much more of this
Animated re-enactment of the entire league finally recognizing Danny Dimes.
Perhaps we may have been too harsh with GettleGod.
Just say you fucked up, Jesus
The refs should have thrown like literally 7 delay of game flags in them BEFORE that catastrophe. It made classic Andy Reid look like the best game manager of all-time.
mcdaniel was vaping the good shit that day
The Colts are saved. I'm very interested to see where Will Levis goes.
indy or carolina will trade up for young
houston will sit and draft stroud
whoever didn't move up between indy & car will sit and draft levis
anthony richardson will go to tampa or something
you heard it here first
Lamar the Quitter Jackson has posted on IG:
“When you have something good,” Jackson posted on his Instagram story, “you don’t play with it. You don’t take chances losing it. You don’t neglect it. When you have something good, you pour into it. You appreciate it. Because when you take care of something good, that good thing takes care of you too.”
No one appreciates a quitting egomaniac.