• Navigation
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 585
  1. #561
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,865
    BG Level
    10

    my god

  2. #562
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    That's insane. XD

    Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #563
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #564
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

  5. #565
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-trade-request

    Rosenblatt reported Moore was frustrated after he wasn't targeted once in New York's 27-10 win over the Green Bay Packers on Oct. 16. At practice on the following Thursday, he told LaFleur to "go f--k yourself" and "you suck" at one point.

  6. #566
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Titans / Jags / Bills will host games in London in 2023. I'll be there if anyone else happens to go to whoever the Titans play again!'

    Edit: Chiefs/Pats will have a game in Germany

  7. #567
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bucs fired Byron Leftwich

  8. #568
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    fired 'cause bardy can't move outside of the pocket. rough times

  9. #569
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,895
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    fired 'cause bardy can't move outside of the pocket. rough times
    I had thought the same thing, dude stays in a comfort zone and just throws these days. Well, he dives and slide tackles people too I guess.

  10. #570
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    these days?

    He's been a statue his entire career

    He also had no comfort zone this year because their line was absolute garbage, pretty sure he had the shortest time to throw in the league this year.

  11. #571
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,895
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    these days?

    He's been a statue his entire career
    I'm aware, I mean despite it not working anymore he isn't adapting.

  12. #572
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  13. #573
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,895
    BG Level
    10

    Someone had to fall on the sword, it might as well be the guy with the highest chance of missing.

  14. #574
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,559
    BG Level
    10

    So it’s safe to say they’re not expecting to bring Lamar back.

  15. #575
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    these days?

    He's been a statue his entire career

    He also had no comfort zone this year because their line was absolute garbage, pretty sure he had the shortest time to throw in the league this year.
    bardy never used to do the chuck and duck routine until recently. he was capable of standing in and taking a hit. that ain't the case anymore. the pick in the endzone in the boys game was some sam bradford shit and straight up fear

  16. #576
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Well yeah, cause his line was hot fucking garbage and they had no run game

  17. #577
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,611
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Stay classy Dallas

    https://twitter.com/list3nman/status...9bQINNVfwjD2jw

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  18. #578
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10


  19. #579
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

  20. #580
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    incoming giants players start flopping everywhere this week during an eagles 16 play, 16 called run play drive

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2239
    Last Post: 2019-06-15, 17:46
  2. Replies: 281
    Last Post: 2019-01-12, 16:35
  3. Replies: 221
    Last Post: 2018-01-13, 09:43
  4. Replies: 267
    Last Post: 2017-01-14, 16:29
  5. Replies: 998
    Last Post: 2014-01-09, 10:08
  6. Replies: 794
    Last Post: 2011-01-13, 09:18
  7. NFL Wild Card Weekend: The Real Week 17
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1713
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 21:05
  8. 2008 NFL Playoffs: Wild Card Round Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 2008-01-07, 00:45