I believe the new overtime rules are in effect now (where both teams are guaranteed possession)
I believe the new overtime rules are in effect now (where both teams are guaranteed possession)
Not good by Geno
Oh my what was that
San Fran took that timeout because they were told to slow down and make the game interesting for at least an hour
Easy $
Christian McCaffrey
God Brock is so damn good at avoiding sacks
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
so.......
this game is over
I refuse to say that cause it's the Seahawks and football gods are fickle.
Just have to look back at the Vikings/Colts game for that sort of proof.
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ms-controversy
After multiple controversial officiating decisions in Sunday's playoff-shaping game between the Los Angeles Rams and Seattle Seahawks, multiple executives and coaches said the NFL needs to reevaluate how it chooses and trains its officiating staff for future seasons.
Those same executives and coaches said game officials and the league missed multiple calls that helped key the Seahawks' overtime victory over the Rams that sent Seattle to Saturday's wild-card round and prevented the Detroit Lions from reaching the playoffs.
Even the NFL's competition committee is aware of what one source described to ESPN "as the worst officiated game of the year."
Another team executive not associated with either the Rams or Lions told ESPN there is "a real groundswell of unhappiness with officiating that is much deeper than I've seen and frankly, I haven't seen in this league in years."
Purdy goes from looking like a proven vet to absolute dogwater over and over and over.
Well damn Geno….cookin
Lord mercy DK ain’t playin with em
if that end of half sequence costs the 9ers the game that would be funny