• Navigation
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
Results 481 to 482 of 482
  1. #481
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

  2. #482

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    We could trade, I fucking hate Rodgers. I'd rather have shitass and if that doesn't say it all...
    I've been told I need to start preparing some serious mental gymnastics.

    [EDIT] OOPS

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 584
    Last Post: 2023-01-19, 19:16
  2. Replies: 432
    Last Post: 2022-12-22, 18:03
  3. Replies: 529
    Last Post: 2020-10-29, 14:50
  4. Replies: 530
    Last Post: 2016-01-21, 13:46
  5. Replies: 1425
    Last Post: 2010-01-20, 21:54
  6. Replies: 927
    Last Post: 2009-01-13, 14:22
  7. Replies: 524
    Last Post: 2008-02-29, 00:34
  8. 2008 NFL Playoffs: Wild Card Round Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 2008-01-07, 00:45