• Navigation
Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1521 to 1540 of 2136
  1. #1521
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    "now get to do more work to do together"

  2. #1522
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Lol

  3. #1523
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    Lazard/Cobb are downgrades to what the Jets had beforehand lol

  4. #1524
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Jets already have players on their roster besides Rodgers homies you know, Lazard is not the teams WR1 like he just was in Green Bay.

  5. #1525
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    https://sports.yahoo.com/a-blunt-nfl...063320304.html

    Brutal recounting of how shitty the 2020 draft class was, 20 of the 32 picks didn't get their 5th year option picked up, some of whom became they're dead or in jail.

  6. #1526
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Which is funny because it produced 3ish successful QBs (Burrow, Herbert, Tua-ish) maybe 4 (Love) but probably not

  7. #1527
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post

    some of whom became they're dead.
    Brutal

  8. #1528
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    “this guys dead”

    “cross him off then”

  9. #1529
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    Today we celebrate. Jackson Mahomes has been arrested for aggravated sexual battery.

    Maybe he can share a jail cell with Andy Reid's family, overlooking that hill of depression the draft took place on.

  10. #1530
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10


  11. #1531
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I don't give one single shit about Jackson Mahomes.

    He's in the category of "the only reason I ever hear about this person is because someone is complaining about him." Couldn't even tell you what he looks like.

  12. #1532
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    There is no chance you have a Twitter and follow the NFL without having seen him lol

    Maybe you don't use the bird

  13. #1533
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,585
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I don't give one single shit about Jackson Mahomes.

    He's in the category of "the only reason I ever hear about this person is because someone is complaining about him." Couldn't even tell you what he looks like.
    This.

  14. #1534
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I in fact do not use the bird, it's pretty great.

    Same reason why I don't give a single shit about people like Andrew Tate or Steven Crowder or whoever else the internet is mad at this week

  15. #1535
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I don't give one single shit about Jackson Mahomes.

    He's in the category of "the only reason I ever hear about this person is because someone is complaining about him." Couldn't even tell you what he looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    This.


    he gets shown during broadcasts too. doubt

  16. #1536
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Who pays attention to NFL broadcasts between plays?

  17. #1537
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    I rushed in here to make a
    Jackson Mahomes-heads* in shambles

    *literally 0 people
    joke but it looks like you guys have covered the bases already

  18. #1538
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

  19. #1539
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/a-blunt-nfl...063320304.html

    Brutal recounting of how shitty the 2020 draft class was, 20 of the 32 picks didn't get their 5th year option picked up, some of whom became they're dead or in jail.
    not sure how lamb fell to 17 in that class but glad peeps passed on him

  20. #1540
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/s...3nz9uJX3g&s=19

    Bro wants to play in the NBA but is having a hard time staying under 375

Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2795
    Last Post: 2021-08-11, 14:35
  2. Replies: 1293
    Last Post: 2019-07-31, 11:51
  3. Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 2018-08-02, 18:50
  4. Replies: 556
    Last Post: 2017-08-05, 16:04
  5. Replies: 1208
    Last Post: 2016-09-07, 18:58
  6. 2015 NFL Off-Season Thread: Fuck tom
    By Cail in forum Sports
    Replies: 4245
    Last Post: 2015-08-09, 22:56
  7. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  8. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32