Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1363
  1. #521
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Wtf braves x2

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  2. #522
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    But Kershaw isn't even fucking Catholic
    So other denominations of Christianity aren't allowed to be bothered by it?

    If you can't be offended by something not directly targeting you or your belief structure the modern white woman or western conservative would have nothing to live for.

  3. #523
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

  4. #524
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Hey Siri, send this out as a tweet in two hours:
    Shohei Ohtani with 2 home runs through the first four innings, including a 478 foot moonshot, as the White Sox come back from a 10-1 deficit to beat the Angel's 11-10

  5. #525
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    So other denominations of Christianity aren't allowed to be bothered by it?

    If you can't be offended by something not directly targeting you or your belief structure the modern white woman or western conservative would have nothing to live for.
    You don't get to do the "as a Christian I'm offended by this mockery of Christianity" bit if the thing being mocked has literally nothing to do with your faith whatsoever, no.

  6. #526
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You know nuns are not exclusively a Catholic thing right?

  7. #527
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Booooriiing

  8. #528
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

  9. #529
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,986
    BG Level
    10

  10. #530
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    2023 MLB Season Thread: Hurry the Fuck Up


  11. #531
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    How long will Stanton last time? 2 maybe 3 games?

  12. #532
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    depends how hot it is this weekend

  13. #533
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    that hamstring isn’t going to pull itself

  14. #534
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    …wait

  15. #535
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    2023 MLB Season Thread: Hurry the Fuck Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    How long will Stanton last time? 2 maybe 3 games?
    Enough to win the dodgers series. I’ll take it!

  16. #536
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I accept your terms.

  17. #537
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    That’s it. I gotta figure out how to get to Oakland this season.

    https://twitter.com/BenVerlander/sta...077574144?s=20

  18. #538
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    I don’t think I’m ready for a world without Big Sexy.

    https://twitter.com/hgomez27/status/...154518529?s=20

  19. #539
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    Not great Bob

  20. #540
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    Sevy’s dumb ass has to be tipping. This is insane lol

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1631
    Last Post: 2022-10-07, 17:50
  2. Replies: 994
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 19:10
  3. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45
  4. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48