• Navigation
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1787
  1. #601
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  2. #602
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,968
    BG Level
    10

    Oof. But also, obviously true. They had 0 compete level the entire game.

  3. #603
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    All these dumb turnovers are going to kill the Bruins.

  4. #604
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  5. #605
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    there are a LOT of bruins fans there

  6. #606
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    brutal

  7. #607
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    That sucked for the B’s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #608
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    I didn't even know a hand pass could be challenged. He barely brushed the puck and it was inadvertent.

  9. #609
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    there are a LOT of bruins fans there
    I could have sold game three tickets for 250 each, instead I went. I could have sold game two tickets for 150 each, instead I went. I sold tonight for 75 bucks...hope those bruins fans leave disappointed

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  10. #610
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,119
    BG Level
    10

    Fwiw I had such a a bad experience with the Boston fans those two games with my pregnant wifey that I decided to just pocket the cash and stay home tonight.

    Even against Tampa the arena wasn't that bad, Boston really is the worst.

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  11. #611
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,269
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    I didn't even know a hand pass could be challenged. He barely brushed the puck and it was inadvertent.
    You can challenge anything now. "Review for a glance at a test when Billy was in 5th grade. Upon further review, everything since then has been irrelevant. Set the life clock to age 10, and his grade to a C- on the play."

  12. #612
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    You can challenge anything now. "Review for a glance at a test when Billy was in 5th grade. Upon further review, everything since then has been irrelevant. Set the life clock to age 10, and his grade to a C- on the play."
    Inconclusive.

  13. #613
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Barzal

    Necas

  14. #614
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Horvat

    Aho

  15. #615
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Pageau
    Aho

  16. #616
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit


  17. #617
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Boston with a shorty

  18. #618
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    Holy crap this Boston Florida 3rd period.

  19. #619
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    This game wow

  20. #620
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    I can't handle this.

Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2168
    Last Post: 2018-06-13, 10:23
  2. Replies: 14351
    Last Post: 2015-04-13, 20:52
  3. Replies: 8958
    Last Post: 2014-06-16, 12:04
  4. 2013 NHL Playoff Thread: BITCH WE MIGHT BE
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 13141
    Last Post: 2013-06-26, 08:57
  5. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  6. Replies: 8596
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 07:09
  7. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  8. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08