Connor for Connor straight up. 97 is old and moldy.
Connor for Connor straight up. 97 is old and moldy.
But honestly I'd be torn seeing any team unload great players/prospects/picks to Chicago to land Bedard. Just rewards them even more really. Since it's not like Davidson is gonna Chiarelli it up like "Ok, the deal is one for one. #1 overall pick for Karl Alzner"
Shraks have 2 firsts this year + either an extra second that becomes a 1st. If you were Chicago, with the amount of holes in your team and needing youth take this year's 4th pick + wherever NJD reach + the better of NJD or Shraks 1st next year, or if that pick is a second, next year's 1st and 3rd?
Unfortunately, NHL isn't like the NFL where every team (unless you trade them) has like 7+ picks every year plus comp picks for free agents leaving. But in there case, to move up into the top spot this year from I think was the 10th spot to first, Carolina gave 2 1st round picks (this years and next years), two second round picks (this years, and in 2025), plus a #1 WR
I dont think picks alone gets it done. Definitely gonna want atleast one blue chip prospect thats NHL ready in 0-2 years.
If Habs offered 5th OA + Suzuki/Caufield + Beck/Roy/Kidney + Mailloux (you know, cuz he's the type of player the Hawks owner likes) for Bedard, I'm pissed because what the fuck at that overpayment, and yet I dont even think the Hawks take that deal.
Another blowout tonight huh.
The Carolina/jersey series has been so boring to watch only cause it's a blowout in either direction lol
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I think Schmid has turned back into a pumpkin.
If he hasnt yet, Haula tried to finish the job.
I was expecting a Panthers/Leafs game tonight. They sure have given them a long break.
Sent from my SM-A505U1 using Tapatalk
Its almost game time, lets go boys
WE WANT FLORIDA *clap clap clapclapclap*
WE WANT FLORIDA *clap clap clapclapclap*
WE WANT FLORIDA *clap clap clapclapclap*
Who will show up first, the Leafs, or Panthers fans?
https://twitter.com/bruce_arthur/sta...35218042044421
lmao, right off the linesman to Willy
Ref literally passing the puck to the slot for the Leafs. Wes would never.
That hit from Gudas was WELL after the whistle.