Montour
Aho
Montour
Aho
So question about the missed stoppage rule::
If the puck hit the netting and the ref's missed it and Carolina iced the puck, if Florida scored on the ensuing faceoff where Carolina was not allowed to change, does that quality for a missed stoppage review?
Tkachuk
KK to spite me
Staal
Staal... M.
I think thats coming back
Andersen sold that, but White went into the crease on his own accord, Yes Drury went in too, but White took the path into the goaltender.
I think if White went out from the opposite side, it would count, regardless of contact.
That's the biggest bullshit call of the playoffs so far
White was pushed in. The shot wasn't even taken until white was out of the crease
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Ooooh. Interesting overturn there.
Fuck Carolina.
This game tho...
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Bonus bonus hockey. Our first of the season.
You know at this point it's gonna be a junker from like Stepan or White
Isn't that how these ot games usually end?
Anyone check on Sal? I think this is his first time rooting for a team this deep into OT3
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I just want to go homemy heart can't take this my eyelids are heavy
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Two games have been played and its still 0-0 in the series.
Think the only thing I haven't experienced as a shraks fan is 4th OT.
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I'm tapping out, good luck folks. The last goal in this series was over three hours ago lol.
I stand corrected. Was thinking that was 3OT. I blame the daily meclizne I have to take for rotting my long term memory
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk