The stanley cup patch next to the C/A on the jersey is absolutely fucking hideous.
Damn, I thought there was another year on that contract still.
Vegas in 6
I think the days off kills floridas momentum
Almost forgot to make a pick.
Vegas in 6. But I've also been wrong about basically every pick this post season, so take that for what you will, lol.
Home ice for a watch party. Let's fucking goooo Cats in 6
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
FUCK VEGAS
except Eichel, Buffalo wronged him and good on Vegas for giving him a chance despite the risky procedure. However that good will does not offset their repeated salary cap bullshit and blatant favourism from the league.
What the fuck am I watching? What happened to Hockey?
No one knows.
Vegas poverty arena is literally falling apart. smh this is the team that Bettman wants to win the cup.
TOP COP WITH A MASSIVE SAVE
What horseshit of a call
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Bettman wants a Cup parade in Vegas. I'm surprised they didnt call two penalties on Florida there.
That was a very inadvisable poke check attempt by Hill.
Eric Staal scoring the first goal of the cup finals during Pride month on a short handed goal.
![]()
This arena is electric! Fuck Vegas and that penalty call, suck on that shorthand
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk