• Navigation
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 507
  1. #301
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,918
    BG Level
    10

    Tampa looked fucking putrid last season on both sides of the ball. They will finish 3rd at best in that division. Saints should take it.

  2. #302
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,918
    BG Level
    10

  3. #303
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #304
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    the boys are back in town

  5. #305
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    How does one unlawfully carry a weapon in Texas?

    Edit : I guess by having it in places where firearms are restricted or if you're being a dumb shit and carrying it around without a holster. Dunno which one he did.

    And apparently whatever the controlled substance was is explicitly not marijuana despite what initial reports said

  6. #306
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I don't think I've ever heard Tua get this aggressive with someone. For context or to save a click...

    Tua spent summer adding bulk in hopes to reduce injury risk. Apparently added about 8-10lbs of muscle.

    Ryan Clark made some comments that Tua ignored his dietician, skipped the gym, and looks like "a girl working at Onyx" (atlanta strip club).

    Tua did not appreciate the comments.
    "Ryan’s been out of the league for some time. I don’t know. It’s a little weird when other people are talking about other people when they’re not that person. My background, I come from a Samoan family. Respect is everything. It does get to a point where, hey, a little easy on that, buddy. I think we’re pretty tough-minded people, and if we need to get scrappy, we can get scrappy, too. Just saying.

    I think we all worked hard throughout the offseason. I’m not someone to talk about myself the entire time, but it tkaes a lot. You think I wanted to build all this muscle? To some extent, I wanted to be a little lighter. There’s a mixture of things that people don’t understand, that people don’t know about that are talked about that go behind the scenes. I’d appreciate it if you kept my name out your mouth. That’s what I’d say.”
    https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...1-fMEmBUA&s=19

  7. #307
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    ryan clark is starting to become shady mccoy with his silly levels

    these ex-players working for the big networks have figured out the game. shit talk everybody

  8. #308
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,773
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Same thing with Kendrick Perkins for the NBA. Continually spit out the dumbest takes possible for engagement, nothing else matters

  9. #309
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    In this instance, it's just a strange thing to say, as there's no shortage of media stories detailing his off-season workout goals. Yeah, he's bigger. That was the point. I guess he expects him to look like a dehydrated Chris Hemsworth in Thor. Idk.

  10. #310
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,792
    BG Level
    10

  11. #311
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,792
    BG Level
    10

    already seeing people saying tampa should trade for lance

  12. #312
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    bucs are cratering for caleb
    75m in dead money is a lost year

  13. #313
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,712
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    That’s insane

  14. #314
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    he barely played qb before he came to the nfl. like 200 snaps, both high school & college, or something
    idk why he got so much hype in the draft. big sexy was the pick

  15. #315
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,918
    BG Level
    10

    It was the single worst draft pick in the modern (let’s say from Peyton Manning) NFL era. Plenty of high QB picks do not pan out, but given his college competition, time off, total snap count, selection slot, and most especially the cost to get there…he is far and away the worst draft decision.

    Regarding Ryan Clark, he is a disservice to the word analyst and a tv broadcast. There is a difference between throwing out a hot take for sake of conversation and just low intelligence / stupidity.

  16. #316
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,673
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    he barely played qb before he came to the nfl. like 200 snaps, both high school & college, or something
    idk why he got so much hype in the draft. big sexy was the pick
    And that still may be a wash. This is a do or die year for him.

    That said, if Purdy does pan out, we would have never wound up with him if we didn't draft Trey due to the way compensation picks wound up falling for us.

  17. #317
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,792
    BG Level
    10

    this is what happens when you aren’t one of a-a-ron’s boys

    https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...824836645?s=46

  18. #318
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,239
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    And that still may be a wash. This is a do or die year for him.

    That said, if Purdy does pan out, we would have never wound up with him if we didn't draft Trey due to the way compensation picks wound up falling for us.
    purdy is mac jones but less talented. yall could have had both

  19. #319
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,712
    BG Level
    10

    To be fair, gotta also give credit to the coaching and front office for the niners that this isn’t really that big of a deal. They recognized dude wasn’t it and moved on accordingly.

  20. #320
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,673
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    That might be stretching it, unless you want to full on put Mac's struggles on their lack of an OC, but in 9 games, only 5 of them were starts, so closer to 5.5, Brock had one less TD, 7 less Int's, and only 1600 less yards throwing then Mac.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 395
    Last Post: 2022-09-07, 11:18
  2. Replies: 506
    Last Post: 2021-09-08, 16:16
  3. Replies: 447
    Last Post: 2019-09-04, 19:57
  4. Replies: 300
    Last Post: 2017-09-11, 00:57
  5. 2015-16 NFL Preseason Thread
    By Adajer in forum Sports
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 2015-09-08, 23:40
  6. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 2014-09-01, 17:53
  7. Replies: 876
    Last Post: 2013-09-03, 00:47
  8. Replies: 733
    Last Post: 2008-08-30, 00:10