Ugh, so dead last pick in my 14 man league. So yeah, back to back picks, but fuck, this is going to be painful.
some mix of aj brown/pollard/henry/adams rounds 1/2
some mix of aaron jones/keenan/hopkins/akers rounds 3/4
Today is a day which ends in y, which means it's "Shit on the Jets Day"
Enjoy!
https://www.theringer.com/2023/8/23/...-aaron-rodgers
me: i wonder how high sanchez is gonna end up on this by default
:starts scrolling: heh
:continues scrolling: heheheh
:continues scrolling: HEHEHEHEHEH
The Jets have had many great QB's; Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.
dude was the 8th overall pick 3 years ago
Giants are only on the books for 1.01 mil of Simmons contract so that's a great value
Student Sunday ticket price is $110. $120 with RedZone. I don't think the option is live yet though, I couldn't access it.
I found a friend on Facebook with a kid in college. Then I went through their FB til I found a happy birthday post for their kid. Also saw they were a freshman. So I had name, DOB, and college.
I put that shit into sheerID and was instantly approved for a student discount for their other partners. Should work for NFL too.
So if he tries himself he will get declined or something? lmao
I figured you have to login/verify with that email address lol