• Navigation
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 987
  1. #41
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,656
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    It's always good to have the homer fans around for the lols, except maybe for tweek
    The only one who could homer for 30 teams in each sport.

    Scary thing is he figured out where I worked and was friends with one of my former managers at the sheriff's office

    Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,758
    BG Level
    10

  3. #43
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,893
    BG Level
    10

    YoutubeTV subscription complete, lets go

  4. #44
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    been expecting ceedee/dak/terence steele/martin to get extensions before the season starts. malik hooker wasn't on my bingo card
    ceedee up next

  5. #45
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,893
    BG Level
    10

  6. #46
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,940
    BG Level
    10

    We're not grossly concerned.

  7. #47
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    jared goff, start of the week

  8. #48
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,893
    BG Level
    10

    Got him as my backup lol

  9. #49
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,680
    BG Level
    10

    I can’t believe it, we’re getting Bosa and/or Mike Evans!

    https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...208542172?s=20

  10. #50
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,893
    BG Level
    10

    Like Aaron Rodgers said, the season is long and you never know if Davante Adams will be available for trade.

  11. #51
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,893
    BG Level
    10

  12. #52
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I think this is probably going to be hard to parse out fact and fiction. This lady offered cash to players to injure him as well. Also has kids, apparently, with Geno Smith and Josh Jacobs.

    I believe pretty much all of it, regardless, except the blood transfusion stuff. The tweet is not accurate. It says he's refusing to donate blood to save the child's life, but her IG pic says the fetus needed a cord blood transfusion in utero. She's already had the baby, so, he's not trying to let the child die.

    I mean, the fetus probably did need a transfusion, I'm guessing due to Rh disease which she would have already known about from other pregnancies (I'm assuming Apple was Rh negative since she said he could've been a donor, so she would have known). And you don't need a direct relative to donate. And you'd need multiple transfusions, not just 1. And the blood has to be fresh, so he couldn't donate a lot once to let it be used later and be done for the pregnancy. That may be difficult for his travel schedule if this was in-season. It's blood the hospital would have on hand though, because it's not uncommon at all and likely wouldn't have resulted in any delays in the care of the fetus. Even if he had volunteered, I'd think the hospital would have went with their own supply just because the father's donations could be unpredictable should he get injured while traveling and not be able to make the transfusion appointment. We do think about things like that when making these kinds of decisions, albeit I admittedly have little experience on the healthcare side of the birthing process.

  13. #53
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,893
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I think this is probably going to be hard to parse out fact and fiction. This lady offered cash to players to injure him as well. Also has kids, apparently, with Geno Smith and Josh Jacobs.

    I believe pretty much all of it, regardless, except the blood transfusion stuff. The tweet is not accurate. It says he's refusing to donate blood to save the child's life, but her IG pic says the fetus needed a cord blood transfusion in utero. She's already had the baby, so, he's not trying to let the child die.

    I mean, the fetus probably did need a transfusion, I'm guessing due to Rh disease which she would have already known about from other pregnancies (I'm assuming Apple was Rh negative since she said he could've been a donor, so she would have known). And you don't need a direct relative to donate. And you'd need multiple transfusions, not just 1. And the blood has to be fresh, so he couldn't donate a lot once to let it be used later and be done for the pregnancy. That may be difficult for his travel schedule if this was in-season. It's blood the hospital would have on hand though, because it's not uncommon at all and likely wouldn't have resulted in any delays in the care of the fetus. Even if he had volunteered, I'd think the hospital would have went with their own supply just because the father's donations could be unpredictable should he get injured while traveling and not be able to make the transfusion appointment. We do think about things like that when making these kinds of decisions, albeit I admittedly have little experience on the healthcare side of the birthing process.
    So many words to type in relation to Eli Apple.

  14. #54
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,680
    BG Level
    10

    It’s okay fellas. There’s a real football game in 3 days.

  15. #55
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Yeah, I figured that out after I typed it. But I figured typing "some of that seems like clear bullshit" would diminish her other claims.

    I'm gonna chalk it up as another Brent/Miko situation and that there aren't good people here.

  16. #56
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I think the best part about this is that everyone EXCEPT Mike McDaniel has come out and said that he's not a smoker nor does he vape (but he used to). And he's clearly got a sharpie in his hand. Yet, Mike just gives non-answers everytime he's asked and refuses to outright deny it.

    https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/...oXymN5Wbg&s=19

  17. #57
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,225
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    So many words to type in relation to Eli Apple.
    exactly

  18. #58
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,680
    BG Level
    10

    NFL Week 1: Joe Burrow's ascent, Russ Wilson's return, and those East Divisions.

    I chuckled to myself and was like “maybe he’s on the dolphins now” and sure as shit there it was. Lmao

  19. #59
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,893
    BG Level
    10

    Alongside Watson, do the Dolphins now have the biggest shitbags with Tyreek and Apple?

  20. #60
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,680
    BG Level
    10

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1245
    Last Post: 2015-09-16, 11:11
  2. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  3. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  4. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  5. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42