• Navigation
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 987
  1. #781
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    ... I just pulled the game up on my phone (was watching my Brewers) and saw "Zach Wilson INTERCEPTED over the middle"

    Unbelievable

    Just unbelievable

    Spoiler: show
    knew he'd find a way to fuck us out of that conditional pick

  2. #782

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post

    Spoiler: show
    knew he'd find a way to fuck us out of that conditional pick
    Oh yeah! Thanks for that

  3. #783
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

  4. #784
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Matt Ryan
    Carson Wentz
    Ryan Tannehill
    Cooper Rush
    Trey Lance

    Keep the options flowing

  5. #785
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Oh yeah! Thanks for that
    Fucker couldn't even play 60% of the snaps in the first quarter much less the season

  6. #786
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    ... I just pulled the game up on my phone (was watching my Brewers) and saw "Zach Wilson INTERCEPTED over the middle"

    Unbelievable

    Just unbelievable

    Spoiler: show
    knew he'd find a way to fuck us out of that conditional pick
    LOL

  7. #787
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,107
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I can see it on the left calf. Must have hurt like hell, but idk what kinda timeframe that injury is

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  8. #788
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    I’ll give the Jets money to take Malik Willis.

  9. #789
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    His left calf definitely shot up and down

  10. #790
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    I can see it on the left calf. Must have hurt like hell, but idk what kinda timeframe that injury is

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    if it actually was an achilles that would end his career at his age

    high ankle or calf stuff would be a couple-few weeks

  11. #791

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Ngl I thought he got stepped on and that he'd be back with some tape. I should know better
    Even after saying this I was still thinking a week or two, now we talkin bout calf ripples lmao

  12. #792
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Carson Wentz
    this is legitimately the best option, even if it's just a high ankle

  13. #793
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    if it actually was an achilles that would end his career at his age
    Yeah he's guaranteed done for the season if it's an Achilles and that's an awful recovery, I'd have to imagine he'll retire

  14. #794
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    If it’s an Achilles his career is over at this age. If it’s a high ankle sprain, he is going to be dreadful all season. They linger and send QB mobility to 0 until they get many months of rest on it. They would have to give him like a full 6-8 weeks off and cross their fingers that’s enough. If he rushes back after 2-4 weeks, he’s fucked

  15. #795
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,197
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    WILDCARDS: Jets
    i'd like to make an amendment

  16. #796
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,821
    BG Level
    10

    Sauce is getting cooked btw. Allen is 4/4 throwing at him for 54 yards so far.

  17. #797
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Dalvin Cook on the Jets is Zeke on the Pats-level weird

  18. #798
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

  19. #799
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Just remembered Nathaniel Hackett

  20. #800
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1245
    Last Post: 2015-09-16, 11:11
  2. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 2012-10-24, 09:32
  3. Replies: 1875
    Last Post: 2011-09-21, 20:37
  4. NFL Week 17: Joe Webb is a dog lover
    By Flarega in forum Sports
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 2011-01-07, 00:31
  5. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  6. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  7. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42