• Navigation
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
Results 661 to 671 of 671
  1. #661
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    That's not great.

  2. #662
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

  3. #663
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,527
    BG Level
    10

    Picked up Breece Hall to bench Najee.

  4. #664

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Who the fuck put Breece on waivers

  5. #665
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    must be a 4 man league

  6. #666
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

  7. #667
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,527
    BG Level
    10

    Crisis averted. All is right with the world again.

    https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...381012047?s=20

  8. #668
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,892
    BG Level
    10

    I can't wait to see how we do against the Bears, I imagine not having the fuck ups from the first two games around will somehow make the Chiefs look better by accident.

  9. #669
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    watch this be the game fields rushes for 150 yards and 3 tds

    and i lose eliminator because of it

  10. #670
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    maybe i should take the cowboys

    edit: nvm took cowboys last week, am retard

  11. #671
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2135
    Last Post: 2023-08-04, 20:39
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42