• Navigation
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1061 to 1080 of 1875
  1. #1061
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    If I bet against the flames, they win. If I bet on them, they lose. Hope that makes sense for you.

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  2. #1062
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    Road game losing streak continues.
    This but for the Kings.

    What's sad is the Goal Differential in that span is only -9 with 2 SO losses.

  3. #1063
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    In fairness, this is mostly true on any given day, regardless of the weather.

    https://twitter.com/mikeystephens81/...06117755420759

  4. #1064
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,729
    BG Level
    7

    I really hope those all star jersey leaks aren't real cause those are fuck ugly. On the way down to Fort Lauderdale and someone rear ends the bus we're on and we're still sitting her 2 hours later.

  5. #1065
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    I think through these first three Leafs PPs, Detroit has had more chances than Toronto. Our special teams just look like complete dogshit lately.

  6. #1066
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  7. #1067
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    Morgan Rielly was at nearly 1000 minutes played this season without a penalty taken, and the refs just ruined his streak by calling him for a stick infraction that was actually clearly Nylander's penalty.

  8. #1068
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    I really hope those all star jersey leaks aren't real cause those are fuck ugly. On the way down to Fort Lauderdale and someone rear ends the bus we're on and we're still sitting her 2 hours later.
    Lolll welcome to florida

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  9. #1069
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    Man the Leafs suck.

  10. #1070
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    Cats lost to the Ducks ;_;;;;

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  11. #1071
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,729
    BG Level
    7

    Yay. My road losing streak comes to an end at the expense of Salodin and his Panthers.

  12. #1072
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,969
    BG Level
    8

    And the Kings snapped their streak against the Canes. You're welcome.

  13. #1073
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Fleury got a shutout today to secure sole possession of second all time in goalie wins

  14. #1074
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Do we have any blackhawks fans left here? Going to be in Chicago and visiting the United Center

  15. #1075
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    They're all just known as John Doe now

  16. #1076
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  17. #1077
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I hope he'll be fine by day 1 of the playoffs

  18. #1078
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    Can't wait to stay up till midnight while I have Strep to watch the Leafs get perforated by the Oilers tonight.

  19. #1079
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Almost!

    I still think with Coffey on the staff he needs to bring back the wonders of pre game booger sugar so this team is fucking awake at puck drop.

  20. #1080
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    They were winning 2-0, then ended up losing 4-2, lol.

Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2188
    Last Post: 2023-04-14, 15:43
  2. Replies: 2350
    Last Post: 2022-04-30, 09:07
  3. Replies: 1414
    Last Post: 2021-05-16, 21:00
  4. Replies: 1944
    Last Post: 2019-04-07, 21:14
  5. Replies: 941
    Last Post: 2018-09-22, 17:10
  6. Replies: 1887
    Last Post: 2018-01-31, 00:46
  7. Replies: 5764
    Last Post: 2017-04-11, 15:38
  8. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2017-01-26, 21:57