Also, I thought it’s a foul regardless if the receiver is defenseless? Not necessarily having to target the head.
Also, I thought it’s a foul regardless if the receiver is defenseless? Not necessarily having to target the head.
Refs have money on the browns. What the fuck
Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Here's the stat I was looking for. Also, Shanahan has only scored more than 20 points once in those matchups.
https://twitter.com/AnthonyPoisal/st...032313786?s=20
I had browns +9.5, but SF ML in a 4 leg parlay that have all hit so far
get these shit teams off my screen so i can watch good football
so many qbs today with just the shittiest play in the red zone
Wildly off target again for Purdy.
Edit: and again
aight fox cut away, lemme know what happens
it's p funny how at the peak of Purdy hype Deebo and CMC get got and he vomits up the worst performance in the history of professional competition
thankfully they're playing the Browns so should still win
HE MISSED!!!
Lol at the Brown's Cujo staring down the kicker on the big screen.
Fuck
lol
49ers going to get fucking throttled by the Eagles again if they can’t handle a little weather. Christ sake
devonta smith make a clean catch challenge: impossible