• Navigation
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 432
  1. #301
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

  2. #302
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    apparently our white safety (Blankenship) went to the same school as byard (middle tennessee state)

    lol

  3. #303
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  4. #304
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Eagles folks are VASTLY overrating Byard lol. He was good once and really popular here because he went to a local school and was like a 6th round pick. He has been the lead of a terrible secondary for ages, even when the team was good the secondary has been beyond pitiful. He is consistently out of place for the last 2 seasons. This is an accurate breakdown of him:

    "Byard is currently on pace to be targeted 60 times this season, which would be more than 10% higher than his previous career high, but he's yet to lay a hand on a single pass. Zero INTs, zero PBUs. He also can't hang with good TEs in man anymore."

    Now, Philly will typically be up 2 scores and teams will be forced into obvious passing situations a lot. He will probably grab a tipped INT or something and people get excited, but I've had my fingers crossed since last off-season they could find someone to trade him off to.

  5. #305
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    cail, could jerry get cj henderson from yall for a 7th

  6. #306
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    cail, could jerry get cj henderson from yall for a 7th
    Please

    I’ll take a 7th in 10 years

  7. #307
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    i'll update party mike

  8. #308
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    titans fans swore aj brown wouldn’t pan out either, this is fine

    byard was an all pro just two seasons ago. even if he is trending down he should be a vast improvement over what we have

  9. #309
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    titans fans swore aj brown wouldn’t pan out either, this is fine
    This is absolutely not the case lmfao.

  10. #310
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    i mean, you were saying aj brown couldn't catch shit when he was traded on this very website

  11. #311
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry


  12. #312
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    i mean, you were saying aj brown couldn't catch shit when he was traded on this very website
    Yet I still said he was our 2nd best WR ever in just that short time lol. Both are/were true.

  13. #313
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,562
    BG Level
    10

    Oh nice. There’s a Manningcast tonight.

  14. #314
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,562
    BG Level
    10

  15. #315

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Oh nice. There’s a Manningcast tonight.
    Rodgers going to be on. Probably to announce he starts next week

  16. #316
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  17. #317
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    the nfl going after the falcons on behalf of fantasy mangers everywhere

  18. #318
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    the nfl going after the falcons on behalf of fantasy mangers everywhere
    bettors *

  19. #319
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,645
    BG Level
    10

    the new york football giants have broken the washington football team

    https://twitter.com/chriskinard/stat...530130856?s=46

  20. #320
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Skins need to over-trade for Derrick Henry.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 261
    Last Post: 2018-11-08, 22:26
  2. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2017-10-26, 16:43
  3. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  4. Replies: 1114
    Last Post: 2010-11-17, 22:21
  5. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  6. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52