• Navigation
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 243
  1. #161
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Good day of football. The three premier games all pretty much came down to the final drive of the game.

  2. #162
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Horrible day of football

  3. #163

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    the quality of today's football will be decided by tomorrow's outcome

  4. #164
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,767
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    the quality of today's football will be decided by tomorrow's outcome
    I mean, it's either a Charger's win or Brandon Staley's head and a Jim Harbaugh welcome party.

  5. #165

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    this was a good day of football

  6. #166
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    today was not an ideal day of foosball

  7. #167
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,819
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Does your team want an easy win? Just invite the Giants to come to town.

  8. #168
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

  9. #169
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Everything's fine

  10. #170
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    today was not an ideal day of foosball
    https://twitter.com/thejawnoftime/st...060889983?s=46

  11. #171
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    not sure how the jets winning tonight might affect this, also don’t care

    https://twitter.com/codysuek/status/...190982345?s=46

  12. #172
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Goedert ded, jiujitsu tackle on his elbow

    Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk
    https://twitter.com/thomasrp93/statu...261545320?s=46

  13. #173
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Dan Quinn has done a lot of great work here, but he hasn't come up with a game plan to even slowing down the tush push... iggles got like 3 yards every time they did it.... and jumping over everyone ain't the answer

  14. #174
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,647
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I now need to replace Goedert. Mert, how are the backup tight ends on the Eagles?

  15. #175
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    good question, glad you asked: they suck

  16. #176
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    (stoll is our most used backup, calcaterra would be our best pass catching option if he could ever stop concussing himself, we traded for some backup broncos TE in the off-season whose name I don’t remember because he only played his first snaps yesterday)

  17. #177
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I remember running into that wasteland last season when Goedert went to IR, nice to see it hasn't changed.

  18. #178
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    the safe option is stoll, the upside option is calcaterra, idk what to make of broncos guy

    better off looking elsewhere

    taysom hill is my backup TE and i started him this week ^.^

  19. #179
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    im gonna lose after tonight tho because lamar threw no tds

  20. #180
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,647
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Only way I'm winning is if the Jets and Chargers go into an insane shoot out and Zack Wilson lets Wilson get a couple TD's and 100+ yards, while their defense completely sucks ass and gives up a few hundred yards and probably 30+ points with no takeaways and sacks.

    All because Lockett, Thielen, and Kamara didn't do shit, while I had Tank Hill on the bench.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 2023-11-02, 10:09
  2. 2023 NFL Week 6: It still wasn't a hold
    By Celeras in forum Sports
    Replies: 629
    Last Post: 2023-10-19, 00:18
  3. Replies: 366
    Last Post: 2023-10-11, 00:31
  4. Replies: 692
    Last Post: 2023-10-05, 10:54
  5. Replies: 597
    Last Post: 2023-09-28, 11:32
  6. Replies: 670
    Last Post: 2023-09-21, 09:45
  7. Replies: 506
    Last Post: 2023-09-03, 10:14
  8. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 2008-12-09, 22:52