• Navigation
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 641
  1. #421
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,677
    BG Level
    10

    I’m still tucking tight about that false start

  2. #422
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    What was that playcall? I’m sorry, but the Giants staff fucking blows

  3. #423
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,740
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I’m still tucking tight about that false start
    you should be more frustrated your team is trash and needs the defense to score points

  4. #424
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,886
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/BmoreLikeDBK/sta...611bfD6Qw&s=19

    Lol

    Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

  5. #425
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,740
    BG Level
    10

    don’t worry xno im sure things will be better next year when danny dimes returns to save the franchise

  6. #426
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,677
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck everything

  7. #427
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,886
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    don’t worry xno im sure things will be better next year when danny dimes returns to save the franchise
    It's so wild that Jordan Love has thrown 3 (and counting) more TDs this season than Jalen Hurts or Danny Dimes has in any season in their careers.

    Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #428
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,740
    BG Level
    10

    moose: “im not saying this because i played for the cowboys”

    yes you’re saying it because you hate the eagles, shut the fuck up

  9. #429
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,740
    BG Level
    10

    ok that’s literally a bad flag by the ref. you can tell he had no idea if there was a penalty there and he guessed

  10. #430
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,677
    BG Level
    10

    BABY BACK BITCH FLAG LMOOO

  11. #431
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,677
    BG Level
    10

    Pick that shit up

  12. #432
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,740
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    It's so wild that Jordan Love has thrown 3 (and counting) more TDs this season than Jalen Hurts or Danny Dimes has in any season in their careers.

    Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk
    i get it but hurts rushing tds are still part of his game. he gets very little credit for getting the team to the 1 yard line to punch it in

    also, that rushing td hurts had earlier gave him the record for most rushing tds by a qb in one season

  13. #433
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,740
    BG Level
    10

    that’s all pro reed Blankenship to you

  14. #434
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,677
    BG Level
    10

    What the fuck is the point if you carry these wack ass markets too? Fake ass new jersey fans who hate themselves

  15. #435
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,677
    BG Level
    10

    LETS GOOOOOO

  16. #436
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Blankenship effort level: 0

  17. #437
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,937
    BG Level
    10

    Holy shit the Giants are really out for revenge tonight. This makes me feel better about Vegas fucking us up at home.

  18. #438
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,740
    BG Level
    10

    point differential mentioned, drink

  19. #439
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,886
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    also, that rushing td hurts had earlier gave him the record for most rushing tds by a qb in one season
    Ok I respect that

    Still surprising that people were putting Hurts top 5 without even a single 36+ total TD season even with his goal line vulturing

    Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

  20. #440
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Imagine if the Eagles’ coach was smart enough to use Swift every week.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 2017-12-30, 18:46
  2. Replies: 443
    Last Post: 2015-11-11, 12:25
  3. Replies: 462
    Last Post: 2014-11-12, 17:08
  4. Replies: 822
    Last Post: 2012-12-28, 15:21
  5. Replies: 754
    Last Post: 2010-12-30, 02:17
  6. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29
  7. Replies: 1772
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 19:30
  8. Replies: 919
    Last Post: 2008-12-23, 18:29