Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 530
  1. #221
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,816
    BG Level
    9

    Aw, I read that book, plus several sequels.

  2. #222

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,285
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I remember the movie adaption had the main character’s friend go crazy with the cupboard and had Darth Vader fighting a T-Rex which is honestly what I would have done with those powers

  3. #223
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

  4. #224
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

  5. #225
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,386
    BG Level
    10

    funeral procession about to be slow as fuck

  6. #226
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Guess he ran out of juice

  7. #227
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,816
    BG Level
    9

    And right before the Naked Gun reboot.

  8. #228
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,879
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    funeral procession about to be slow as fuck
    His casket will be processed via a white Ford Bronco.

  9. #229
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

  10. #230

  11. #231
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9

    It's times like these I hope there is a real Hell.

    Btw, the family never got that settlement money from the civil trial.

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

  12. #232
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/mouvement33/stat...881829792?s=46

    grain of salt but seems plausible enough

  13. #233
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  14. #234
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9

    Dickey Betts, 80.

    Guitarist and founding member of the Allman Brothers.

    https://variety.com/2024/music/news/...st-1235975041/

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

  15. #235
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  16. #236
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,799
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Shit I literally checked a couple days ago if he was still alive. That one's on me guys, sorry.


  17. #237
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,879
    BG Level
    10

    Darn

  18. #238
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    RIP Theoden King. This hurts.

  19. #239
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    R.I.P Theoden King.


  20. #240
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,459
    BG Level
    7

    Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden!
    spear shall be shaken, shield shall be splintered,
    a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!
    Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
    Death! Death! Death!
    Forth Eorlingas!

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1043
    Last Post: 2019-01-05, 22:40
  2. Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 2017-12-31, 14:32
  3. Celebrity Death Thread 2015 - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
    By Qalbert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 699
    Last Post: 2015-12-31, 22:30
  4. Replies: 813
    Last Post: 2013-12-24, 07:09
  5. Celebrity Death Thread 2012
    By Rhinox in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 2012-12-27, 20:28
  6. Celebrity Death Thread 2011
    By Qalbert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 707
    Last Post: 2011-12-18, 22:44
  7. Celebrity Death Thread 2010
    By Ksandra in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 634
    Last Post: 2010-12-17, 20:46
  8. 2009 Celebrity Deaths Thread
    By Koyangi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 677
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 22:25