• Navigation
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1170
  1. #521
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,760
    BG Level
    10

  2. #522
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,760
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    they lost

  3. #523
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    with a walk off grand salami lol

  4. #524
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,760
    BG Level
    10

  5. #525
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

  6. #526
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

  7. #527
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,658
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    beautiful.

  8. #528
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,969
    BG Level
    10

    Shocking that the Brewers didn't realize until today that they could steal literally every base when Kirk is catching for the Jays.

  9. #529
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    2024 MLB Regular Season Thread: This thread has been deferred until 2034

    Yankees are now 17-1 against the AL Central this season.

  10. #530
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,760
    BG Level
    10

    josh donaldson mvp to bum speedrun complete

    https://twitter.com/jeffpassan/statu...403123673?s=46

  11. #531
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,969
    BG Level
    10

    The Blue Jays DFA'd their cleanup hitter today.

    Which is to say, they DFA'd Vogelbach.

  12. #532
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,760
    BG Level
    10

    ruh roh

    (doesn’t look like he was gambling on babsell)

    https://twitter.com/yahoosports/stat...382997794?s=46

  13. #533
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,969
    BG Level
    10

    He says he wasn't, but much like most strikes and balls, I simply don't believe you.

  14. #534
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,143
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    ruh roh

    (doesn’t look like he was gambling on babsell)

    https://twitter.com/yahoosports/stat...382997794?s=46
    It got deleted. Who was it talking about?

  15. #535
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    It got deleted. Who was it talking about?
    Pat Hoberg - https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...es-sources-say

  16. #536
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    He says he wasn't, but much like most strikes and balls, I simply don't believe you.
    Hoberg is actually a very good ump, he's consistently right at the top in accuracy of his calls

  17. #537
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    2024 MLB Regular Season Thread: This thread has been deferred until 2034

    Fresh copy pasta

    “Be me, 26 yeahs old

    Wake up, get out of Sawx jammies

    Get ready to Fuck the Yankees

    Put on Oahtiz jersey

    Head to the Dunkies next to my apahtment

    One down the road sucks

    Oardah is wrong, whatevah, Mazz says coffee is poison anyway

    Spike the cup and yell “Yankees Suck!”

    Use my Chahlie cahd to get on the T

    See a black man in the front cah

    Heckle, whole train applauds

    Shout Oahtiz 3:16 “This is our fucking city!”

    Get to Southie, head into Dunks

    Time to get to work, staht setting up Pedroia cahdboard cutouts

    Just me, my co-workah and 12 Pedroia cutouts

    Most beautiful girl in Bawstin walks in, sawlid 3/10

    She’s wearing a 11 jersey and some strained yoga pants

    Try to be smooth, “Nice Devahs jersey. Wanna get a cawfee sumtime?”

    She says no, she’s gawt a man. Second best again

    Fucking pink hats

    Get off work, take the T home

    Stawp into bah for some chicken and a drink or twelve

    Bucky fucking Dent of a bahtendah cut me off aftah six beeahs and a few shawts

    Whatevah, nawt even buzzed. Irish blood

    Get to apahtment, check messages

    Ma says two of my cousins were crushed by an overpass from the Big Dig

    Less than usual, a good day

    Get out of Oahtiz jersey, put on Sawx jammies

    Check undah bed for Derek Jetah

    What the fuck? He’s theah

    Run out of the apahtment, see black guy I heckled earliah

    Has friends with him, including Jetah

    Too outnumbahd, get the shit beat outta me

    Cawps show up and ask how it all went down

    Tell them it was...

    Alex Fawkin Verdugo”

  18. #538
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That's not new, just changed the names

  19. #539
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Hoberg is actually a very good ump, he's consistently right at the top in accuracy of his calls
    Only scorecard I know that's flawless

    https://twitter.com/UmpScorecards/st...35374985854976

  20. #540
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    That's not new, just changed the names
    New to me damn it!

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1874
    Last Post: 2024-04-19, 18:05
  2. Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2019-09-30, 18:26
  3. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 2017-11-02, 12:50
  4. Replies: 497
    Last Post: 2016-10-03, 14:20
  5. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  6. Replies: 854
    Last Post: 2013-03-26, 11:55