All Rise
All Rise
Officially on pace for 62.
https://twitter.com/PitchingNinja/st...89350288028097
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
It’s always dope as shit learning stuff like that. Maddux was unreal.
Shohei joins the 40HR/40SB club with a SB and a walk off grand slam tonight.
and lol at the guy who dropped the ball - https://twitter.com/MLB/status/1827203681680339391
Oof! He probably could have sold that thing for a cool mil.
And thanks to that announcer from now on I'm calling him, "No-way-Sho-hei"
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Can't be authenticated anymore - https://twitter.com/MikeDiGiovanna/s...09953490432247
Blue Jays ace *checks notes* Bowden Francis taking a no hitter into the 8th inning, with 12 Ks so far.
No hitter through 8 now.
Just tuned in
RIP
I knew he was going to give up a bomb but I thought it would be the first pitch of the inning.
Meanwhile Blake Snell has 6 walks through 2 innings against the Mariners, lol.
Calling Doval back up for the Mariners series a good choice with how bad they are at hitting
https://twitter.com/CodifyBaseball/s...61539387036142
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
All Rise
Stop me if you’ve heard this before. Soto and Judge back to back, belly to belly.