• Navigation
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1170
  1. #941
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    ask not for whom the bell tolls
    it tolls for the mets (every year, eventually)

  2. #942
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

  3. #943
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    Any reports of Rendon going to the IL is more or less a footnote to more pressing news

    https://x.com/SamBlum3/status/183359...n7Cfxxp3A&s=19

  4. #944
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,688
    BG Level
    10

    I forgot who said it but it’s so true. You never know when Rendon is off the IL until you hear he’s back on it.

  5. #945
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,659
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I forgot who said it but it’s so true. You never know when Rendon is off the IL until you hear he’s back on it.
    This. I saw the tweet and first thing in my mind was, "He wasn't on the IL?"

  6. #946
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I feel like most non Angels fans only know Rendon is off IL when they announce he's going back on to it
    Yea this was about a month ago lol

  7. #947
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,751
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Rendon is up there with Daniel Jones and Deshaun Watson as the kings of securing the bag and then not doing a goddamn thing

  8. #948
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,688
    BG Level
    10

    It’s right in front of us.

  9. #949
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,971
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Rendon is up there with Daniel Jones and Deshaun Watson as the kings of securing the bag and then not doing a goddamn thing
    Javier Baez would like a word.

  10. #950
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,751
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Baez has played in way more games then those guys have, he just sucks.

    Rendon has averaged like 50 games a season since he signed with the Angels in 2020

  11. #951
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    the white sox have lost again

    there are 16 games left. they need to go .500 (8-8) to avoid tying/breaking the record for most losses in a season by a modern team. the only teams worse would be teams from the 1800s

    i do not think they will go 8-8.

  12. #952
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,971
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Baez has played in way more games then those guys have, he just sucks.

    Rendon has averaged like 50 games a season since he signed with the Angels in 2020
    Baez has been so bad he may as well have been on the IL since he signed that contract in Detroit. I'm willing to bet without looking Rendon still has a higher WAR than Baez does since they both signed those contracts.

  13. #953
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,751
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm bored so I checked, Baez only became a negative WAR player in this season

    Since 2020 (when Rendon signed with the Angels) Baez has had 0.8, 2.7, 3.5, 2.4, 0.6, -1.2 (8.8 in total)

    In that same period Rendon has accumulated 3.5 WAR (that's counting the 2.2 he pulled off in his first season with the Angels, the last 4 season have been 0, 0.9, 0.1, 0.4)

  14. #954
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,976
    BG Level
    8

  15. #955
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,971
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I'm bored so I checked, Baez only became a negative WAR player in this season

    Since 2020 (when Rendon signed with the Angels) Baez has had 0.8, 2.7, 3.5, 2.4, 0.6, -1.2 (8.8 in total)

    In that same period Rendon has accumulated 3.5 WAR (that's counting the 2.2 he pulled off in his first season with the Angels, the last 4 season have been 0, 0.9, 0.1, 0.4)
    Well, shit.

  16. #956
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,971
    BG Level
    10

    Francis Bowden is once again carrying a no-hitter into the top of the 8th inning, this time against the Mets.

  17. #957
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,971
    BG Level
    10

    For the second time in 4 starts, Bowden Francis is carrying a no-hitter into the top of the 9th.

  18. #958
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,971
    BG Level
    10

    For the second time in 4 starts, Francis Bowden has had his no-hitter broken up in the 9th inning by a home run from the first batter he faced.

  19. #959
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,659
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I just looked at his box score, and 8 hitless innings with only 1 walk and 1 strikeout. That's a lot of contact for a near no hitter.

  20. #960
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    and it was a 1-0 game, rip

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1874
    Last Post: 2024-04-19, 18:05
  2. Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2019-09-30, 18:26
  3. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 2017-11-02, 12:50
  4. Replies: 497
    Last Post: 2016-10-03, 14:20
  5. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  6. Replies: 854
    Last Post: 2013-03-26, 11:55