• Navigation
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1001 to 1020 of 1170
  1. #1001
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Welp. About to go drink some bleach. Brb. Maybe.

  2. #1002
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Toronto Blue Jays legend Shohei Ohtani*

    Man, I hope he gets the 2 HRs to do it. I hate it when pitchers turn bitch mode and intentional walk someone when they're close to a milestone

  3. #1003
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,968
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    Toronto Blue Jays legend Shohei Ohtani*

    Man, I hope he gets the 2 HRs to do it. I hate it when pitchers turn bitch mode and intentional walk someone when they're close to a milestone
    They did not turn to bitch mode for HR 49. Ties Shawn Green for single season HR for the franchise.

    Almost a cycle, too. Got thrown out trying to reach for a triple. It's still the 6th inning btw.

  4. #1004
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Welp. About to go drink some bleach. Brb. Maybe.
    Nvm Soto looks fine.

  5. #1005
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    They did not turn to bitch mode for HR 49. Ties Shawn Green for single season HR for the franchise.

    Almost a cycle, too. Got thrown out trying to reach for a triple. It's still the 6th inning btw.
    short porch merchant

    https://x.com/cespedesbbq/status/183...742373525?s=46

  6. #1006
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,968
    BG Level
    8

    50HR/51SB

    Oppo taco. And gets a curtain call on the road.

  7. #1007
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    5/5 with 2 homers, 2 doubles and 2 stolen bases, still in the 8th inning

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  8. #1008
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    6/6* with 3* homers

    10 rbi

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  9. #1009
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Jesus christ. 20-3 in the 9th inning. Just an insane batting day by Ohtani.

  10. #1010
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    All timer single game stat line that also got him to 51/51, just ridiculous

  11. #1011
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Holy shit I changed the channel after the 50/50 lol

  12. #1012
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    All I can think to say is congratulations to him! What an achievement.

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

  13. #1013
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,864
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    All I can think to say is congratulations to him! What an achievement.

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
    AI-ass post

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  14. #1014
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,968
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Holy shit I changed the channel after the 50/50 lol
    Yea I took a nap then wake up read about the 3rd HR.

  15. #1015
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,121
    BG Level
    9

    Who says I didn't use it to post that?

    Anyway, I could watch this clip 1,000 times.

    https://twitter.com/noahcamras/statu...10577958158425

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

  16. #1016
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,940
    BG Level
    10

    I just want to know why on God's green Earth they decided to keep pitching to him. Surely after he was 4/4 you just fucking IBB the guy the rest of the night. Good lord.

  17. #1017
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Funny the only way they got him out was him trying to stretch that double to a triple.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  18. #1018
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    Posting this the same day Ohtani scores ten by himself is quality stuff

  19. #1019
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,968
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Funny the only way they got him out was him trying to stretch that double to a triple.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
    would have been already absurd to add Cycle to that stat line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I just want to know why on God's green Earth they decided to keep pitching to him. Surely after he was 4/4 you just fucking IBB the guy the rest of the night. Good lord.
    Last time he was IBB Mookie punished them.

    Now the 3rd HR was just garbage position player pitching stuff.

  20. #1020
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,637
    BG Level
    10

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1874
    Last Post: 2024-04-19, 18:05
  2. Replies: 574
    Last Post: 2019-09-30, 18:26
  3. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 2017-11-02, 12:50
  4. Replies: 497
    Last Post: 2016-10-03, 14:20
  5. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  6. Replies: 854
    Last Post: 2013-03-26, 11:55