Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 831
  1. #401
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,817
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I care about LUMINA. Kill 'em later.

  2. #402

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I recommended this game to a friend and it's been two weeks since he got the Gestral Village trophy without any additional progress. WHO QUITS IN GESTRAL VILLAGE????

  3. #403
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,817
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Tymon hasn't gotten past 7.7 hrs on Steam, so I imagine he's somewhere similar.

    Smh my head

  4. #404
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,681
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    if you care about HUMANITY
    Except
    Spoiler: show
    you're talking about a game with a heart-wrenching "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" ending choice and a lot of people callously think Verso's ending is clearly "the good one" because everyone in the canvas is fake. If Gustave, Lune, and Esquie aren't enough to convince them that these creations have worth, you think some broken Nevrons will?

  5. #405

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    HUMANITY GRED

    Spoiler: show

    but nah u right. it's one small step from murdering harmless Nevrons for material gain to abusing robots so bad you get a Matrix/Geth revolt

  6. #406
    Kevin Chang
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,681
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    HUMANITY GRED

    Spoiler: show

    but nah u right. it's one small step from murdering harmless Nevrons for material gain to abusing robots so bad you get a Matrix/Geth revolt
    How else will we get luxury space gay communism?

  7. #407
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,465
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    I recommended this game to a friend and it's been two weeks since he got the Gestral Village trophy without any additional progress. WHO QUITS IN GESTRAL VILLAGE????
    Y-yeah! Who would do such a thing? I know I certainly haven't been too busy to play since ending my session exactly there the other night...

    Spoiler: show
    Real talk though, after a decent amount of story and exploration (including a literal maze), it's a pretty good stopping point.

    My sessions went basically like this:
    From beginning to midway through first (act 1) area
    Midway through first (act 1) area to overworld map
    Overworld map through to Gestral Village

    So yeah, I was pretty dead by the time I got there. That said, I do plan on getting back to it when I can. I still need to go back and clean up a missed mime and some pictos at some point...

    Side note: The writing for the random Gestrals around the village is fucking incredible. My favorite were the 2 that can't seem to decide if they're going to fight or trade


    Adding a theory that I've come up with. I basically have one throwaway line from early in the game to back it up, but I'm gonna call my shot:

    Potential spoilers ahead:
    Spoiler: show
    Didn't the game mention that there was only ever one expedition survivor, and that they were from Expedition Zero? I think that's the White-Haired Man. Another theory, and this one is particularly out-there... I think that he hooked up with The Paintress and that shadow kid I bumped into in either the first or second zone is theirs.

    Anyway, those are my 2am "I should be asleep" ramblings


    Note: I'm asking for no indication one way or another, neither confirmation nor denial.

  8. #408
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,817
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    New patch going up

    Challenge Modifiers (Act III onward) At flag checkpoints, players can now:

    Limit max player damage to 99,999 or 999,999

    Multiply enemy HP by x2, x5, x10, x20, x50, or x100
    Oh man I wish this had been available when I did the final boss because I was overleveled.

  9. #409
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Being overleveled against final bosses is my…guilty pleasure.

    Let them count towards Souls deaths lol.

  10. #410
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,302
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Just got to Act II.

    Spoiler: show
    GUSTAVE NO.
    But now I have French Clive Rosenfeld?

  11. #411
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,817
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Just got to Act II.

    Spoiler: show
    GUSTAVE NO.
    Spoiler: show

  12. #412

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Spoiler: show

  13. #413
    Ayn
    Ayn is online now
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,302
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Too soon.

    Spoiler: show
    I don't care how good she is in supposedly. Maelle's getting put in time out for that and I'm swapping in Sciel. Maelle can go kick rocks.

  14. #414
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,817
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Too soon.

    Spoiler: show
    I don't care how good she is in supposedly. Maelle's getting put in time out for that and I'm swapping in Sciel. Maelle can go kick rocks.
    Spoiler: show
    What did she do though??

  15. #415
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,948
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    [spoiler]What did she do though??
    Spoiler: show
    had they just jumped down instead of throwing rocks, Gustave would have been fine presumably

  16. #416

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    Maelle has done nothing wrong, ever, in her life

  17. #417
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,817
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    Maelle has done nothing wrong, ever, in her life
    Full game spoilers

    Spoiler: show
    Except for her ending. HEYOOOO

  18. #418

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,994
    BG Level
    10

    nothing, ever

  19. #419
    Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    18,836
    BG Level
    9

    Finally started playing this, went through the prolog again to refresh myself on everything so I witnessed the heartbreaking opening cinematic a second time. Pushed on, spoke to all the other members of the Expedition, figured at least they put the shocking sad stuff right up front.

    Got to the island.

    Sent from my SM-S938U using Tapatalk

  20. #420
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,751
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Finished. 10/10. No notes

    Stellar all the way through. Not much I can add to what has already been said.

    Fun Easter egg:
    Spoiler: show
    Each party member plays a different tune if you find one to jam at


    Perhaps it's recency bias but this is my new favorite game.

    I have some optional bossed to get through still, but that's tomorrow.

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2022-10-23, 12:21
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 2022-05-12, 14:45
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2022-03-21, 20:24
  4. The Sims 4 (PC/Mac/PS5/XSX/PS4/XB1)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 2021-06-13, 09:56