Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Borderlands 4 - 2025     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    That's really good to hear. 3's writing turned me off from finishing it.

  2. #22
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,483
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  3. #23
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Firewerks shield (that drops off a super early and easily farmable boss) is 100% getting nerfed if they follow the pattern of 3. It instantly makes any build viable with how much AOE damage it adds

  4. #24
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Vex has a stupid broken Bleed build as well

  5. #25
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Vex has a stupid broken Bleed build as well
    Yeah Penetrator knives are also exceptionally dumb.

    Harlowe's Neutron Capture also seems very unbalanced with how it adds flat damage to every shot, so super fast firing weapons will just absolutely melt everything.

    If they go the route of 3 where they had weekly updates to nerf whatever everyone was using I'm expecting them to hit quite a few things, including how easy it is to spam farm Splashzone. Every 4 levels or so I go back and update my firewerks shield, which I'm using on both Vex and Harlowe (and will probably use on every single other character)

  6. #26
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,270
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    After how badly the “weekly nerfs” went over with the community in 3 I’m wondering if they’ll do that again or simply let people just make busted builds in peace.

  7. #27
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Randy being Randy aside, dare I ask if this is...good? What're we thinkin' fam?

  8. #28
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's more Borderlands.

    Despite going open world it's not really changing up the formula or gameplay loop. If you like Borderlands you'll like this, if you don't you won't.

  9. #29
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    3SR3J-CS63T-CFB3K-J3JTT-RZ5JR

  10. #30
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,483
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  11. #31
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    definitely has some big performance issues, especially over longer sessions, but at least it's not like BL3/Wonderlands which would just hard shut off my xbox and tell me it was overheating 30% of the time I tried to join a friend's game

  12. #32
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  13. #33
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,483
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    definitely has some big performance issues, especially over longer sessions, but at least it's not like BL3/Wonderlands which would just hard shut off my xbox and tell me it was overheating 30% of the time I tried to join a friend's game
    Yeah, the video says after an hour, in performance mode, FPS drops by 10, within 4 hours by almost 30.

    Edit: UI is a static 1080p no matter in performance or quality mode

  14. #34
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

    Took a few days off to hardcore BL4 and got a message from my power company that my power usage was up 60% in the past week.. Never happened on any other game lolol. True story.

  15. #35
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    There's no way they're gonna let the penetrating knife stay as is.

    I got Harlowe to 50/beat the campaign and am working on Vex, and specifically avoiding using the knife build while leveling cause it's just straight up too OP

  16. #36
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    do you guys use any sites for optimal builds? if so, what site/s?

  17. #37
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Maxroll and Mobalytics both have build planners and let users upload their builds for others to see.

    "Official" builds from maxroll will also usually have an accompanying YouTube video going over the play style.

    Wouldn't follow them to the letter though (mostly cause that's boring), tweak based on your gear rolls.

    I'm using something similar to this right now with Vex


  18. #38
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,154
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  19. #39
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,729
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Plasma Coil from a vending machine? Don't mind if I do.



    Unfortunately doesn't work with Harlowe's ricochet perk since the projectiles are splash damage instead of direct impact, but the dps is so absurdly high it doesn't matter.

  20. #40
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    got my first Phosphene (shiny) weapon, as far as I can tell it's just a cosmetic thing, custom skin/shader, was farming the weekly boss for Eridium, the orange beam on the ground had rainbowy effects that were pretty noticeable

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5/XSX) - November 19, 2026
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 2026-10-03, 12:25