• Navigation
Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 924
  1. #361
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,936
    BG Level
    10

    This forum requires you wait 25 seconds between posts.

  2. #362
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    seeing him play this well must be New York's 9/11

  3. #363
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,936
    BG Level
    10

    Birds about shit the bed

  4. #364
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    I hate Jake Elliot’s stupid face

  5. #365
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Glad we're ahead but what a garbage half of football

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  6. #366
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    This forum requires you wait 25 seconds between posts.
    25 seconds really impairs the witty repartee cadence though

  7. #367
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    What's the ratio of Peacock to NFLbite watchers in here?

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  8. #368
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    I need Russell Wilson to play on Sunday for the memes.

  9. #369
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    What's the ratio of Peacock to NFLbite watchers in here?

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
    I got peacock cuz I’m a pro wrestling nerd

  10. #370
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    streaming peacock

  11. #371
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,936
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    What's the ratio of Peacock to NFLbite watchers in here?

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
    PC, really don't feel like biting today

  12. #372

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    21,997
    BG Level
    10

    eastern streamin supremacy

  13. #373
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    brazil understands half-time shows. all i saw was twerking

  14. #374
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I have peacock because it has curious george.

  15. #375
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    god damn it packers….

  16. #376
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Neither of these teams have a secondary player worth a fuck lol

  17. #377
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    im gonna assume it was eric stokes that got cooked 'cause he blows

  18. #378
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    A fucking flea flicker in the year of our lord 2024 lmao

  19. #379
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Josh Jacobs lmao

  20. #380
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    A fucking flea flicker in the year of our lord 2024 lmao
    you love to see it

Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  2. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29