• Navigation
Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 924
  1. #641
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,712
    BG Level
    10

    This is not a very cash money day

  2. #642
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    college crossover, but god damn that bar in Texas where it looks like youre at the game is so friggin cool

  3. #643
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I'm killing the eliminator. Had the Bears and Saints.

  4. #644
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    college crossover, but god damn that bar in Texas where it looks like youre at the game is so friggin cool
    it really does

  5. #645
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    bardy is already insufferable and its been 30 seconds

  6. #646
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Oh god, I'm just now seeing this.


  7. #647
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    boom baby

  8. #648
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    get fucked #1 def

  9. #649
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    bardy is already insufferable and its been 30 seconds
    He's been totally fine lol

  10. #650
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Obv just one game etc etc but if Kork Coupons finally signed a big multi-year deal right as he starts to suck it'll be the most incredible "get money" career in sports history

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  11. #651
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10



    dk metcalf. dk metcalf if you can hear me. dk metcalf if you can hear me please save me. dk metcalf please save me. dk metcalf if you can hear me please save my fantasy team from these people

  12. #652
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post


    dk metcalf. dk metcalf if you can hear me. dk metcalf if you can hear me please save me. dk metcalf please save me. dk metcalf if you can hear me please save my fantasy team from these people
    DK Gang too?!

  13. #653
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10


  14. #654
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    dk gang here...

  15. #655
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    we all got the same damn squad lol

  16. #656
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

    good maybe you all can fucking lose like im going to then

  17. #657
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10


  18. #658
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

  19. #659
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    i appreciate this crappy version of watson

  20. #660
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,799
    BG Level
    10

    just found out I have 3/3 in my box pool tonight so we all know what numbers are not hitting

Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  2. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29