• Navigation
Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 924
  1. #861
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,894
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Literally posted a video illustrating that he wasn't doing anything at all like was claimed, and you still went off and doubled down on burning rubber. Sit the fuck down

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    https://youtu.be/GbsBfvoCEUo?si=0NSy_qDr6qluWpfh

    Other than the "going 100mph" part literally everything else happened the way I said. Get to about 1:00 into the video and Tyreek is like "yo I'm gonna be late don't knock on my window like that" and just rolls it up in the officer's face. He tells him a few times, while knocking on the window, to keep his window down so they can talk, Tyreek just keeps answering "don't knock on my window like that" before the officer finally says "you know what just get out of the car" and then douchecop escalates above that.

    None of what happened to Tyreek after that should have happened but you're out of your mind if you don't think he did that to himself. It doesn't make it right, but a far cry from "OMG RACIST SUPPORTING RACIST".

    So no, you sit the fuck down.

  2. #862
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Tyreek needs to live encased in a football stadium. He may be the greatest teammate in the history of football. There is no equivalent hype man for his teammates.

    Once he walks out, he's a gigantic piece of shit. Still, that shit was excessive. Also, Rhyis posting about him getting preferential treatment during that stop because he was an NFL player was possibly the dumbest fucking post in BG history.

  3. #863
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Pretty sure there’s a thread in poopdeck for this stupid as shit discussion.

  4. #864
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,099
    BG Level
    10

    you know what, you're right. This isn't the thread to shit up. Y'all know what you did *finger wags menacingly*

    Rhyis gets a pass cause I understand how everything looks red when you feel a story touches you personally. Still, #bebetter

  5. #865

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,273
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    so he was going 100 km/h

  6. #866
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Pretty sure there’s a thread in poopdeck for this stupid as shit discussion.
    Nah, fuck you. Y'all losers spent three fucking pages and Rhyis almost had a God damn stroke because y'all have donkey brains. Y'all cooked this shit, now you eat it.

  7. #867
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Throwback to when Cam was back for all of 34 seconds

    https://x.com/barstoolsports/status/1833306151837938167

  8. #868
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,099
    BG Level
    10

    Nah xno stayed out of it all. I'm still cracking up over Welt saying he can't be racist cause he has a black friend though. Y'all really just ate that up and didn't stop to think for a second that maybe you should look more into the story lmfao

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  9. #869
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    I looked at the story and kuro/whoever else is still right lol.

    Tyche coming to save you because he has to justify cheering for a guy who beats kids and women.

    I didn't say I cannot be, I said I am not. Get your shit straight you fucking twat.

  10. #870
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,099
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I looked at the story and kuro/whoever else is still right lol.

    Tyche coming to save you because he has to justify cheering for a guy who beats kids and women.

    I didn't say I cannot be, I said I am not. Get your shit straight you fucking twat.
    You made these exact same type of comments after watching the George Floyd video. Just straight denying reality and what your eyes are seeing. I'm good man, do whatever makes you happy. No skin off my back

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  11. #871
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Browns are about to pay folks for 2024 allegations

    https://twitter.com/NickPedone12/sta...02452617286109

  12. #872
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I looked at the story and kuro/whoever else is still right lol.

    Tyche coming to save you because he has to justify cheering for a guy who beats kids and women.

    I didn't say I cannot be, I said I am not. Get your shit straight you fucking twat.
    I cheer for a team, not a player. I'd never buy his jersey. I'd never wear it. My kids ask me all the time if he's my favorite players, and I tell them why sports stars aren't heroes. Nonetheless, the point was to call every fucking one of you out for falling for fake news on Twitter and spending 3 pages arguing fiction.

  13. #873
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    I didn't fall for any fake twitter news, at all lmao. I posted about him rolling up the windows in their face and ignoring them, which he most certainly did.

  14. #874

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,303
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Now is the time for Jameis to take control of the Dawg Pound and start eating some W’s

  15. #875
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    If I get pulled over for speeding, 60 or 100, and act the exact same way Tyreek did....I am 100000% expecting the same shit to happen to me. Period. The end.

  16. #876
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

  17. #877
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,605
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Who the fuck banned Sal over this?

  18. #878
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    17
    BG Level
    1

    Imo (Tin foil hat)

    NFL leaked the Watson stuff to take eyes off the Hill stuff because Kaepernick is trending heavy.........Or, Browns kinda want to see if they can get exempted from Watson's contract........I digress.

  19. #879
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    MonsutaMan, what happened to the old profile pic!?

    Also, the NFL didn't leak anything, Dade County police publicly announced they released the video.

    Hope you're ready for the Jameis experience.

  20. #880
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Hill should ask for a trade out of that shit hole state.

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  2. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29