I'm rolling Bills just because the Dolphins seem to take pleasure in dick punching their fan base.
I'm rolling Bills just because the Dolphins seem to take pleasure in dick punching their fan base.
friendly reminder TNF games are always dumb as shit
Let me know if Hill needs a tow
Which reminds me. Goodell wants to double the number of games played internationally.
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
The dude wants to put a team in London.
I've posted this before, but Goodell said many years ago his #1 goal as commish is to have an international team before he retired. I think that is very unfeasible, outside of somewhere lame like Toronto. I think he will settle on having 8+ weeks scheduled as international Friday games.
Win-win for the NFL, international expansion and another day of the week dedicated to the NFL.
And Toronto is Bills country, so they'd probably fight that hard.
Mexico would be doable if it wasn't, well, Mexico.
Among the metro areas in Canada big enough to theoretically support an NFL franchise, it's really only Montreal that wouldn't aggressively encroach on existing franchises.
Idk maybe somewhere in Alberta, but Toronto/Vancouver too close to the Bills/Seahawks territory that those teams would likely fight it pretty hard.
NFL Week 2: Rodgers is still in this thing
The Nova Scotian Little Mushroom People
debate crossover
https://x.com/panasonicdx4500/status...333556665?s=46
I’m going to guess that fella is your secondary coach
that’s our offensive coordinator last year
There appear to be concepts of a new thread too
The week 2 thread is a figment of your imagination
Nah Aaron Rodgers just had mics hidden in his contact lens