• Navigation
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 924
  1. #101
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,664
    BG Level
    10

    Jayden Daniels is probably ded by week 6 anyways with a Bobbi Johnson led oline.

  2. #102
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    12tm, 0.5 PPR, 2 keepers per team kept at where you picked them (advances a year each year you keep them), 2 flex

    QB: Jayden Daniels
    RB: CMC, Ford, Spears, Singletary, Benson, Herbert, Jordan Mason
    WR: Brown, DK, McLaurin, Diontae Johnson, Odunze, Quentin Johnston
    TE: Kittle
    IDP: Zaire Franklin, Derwin James

  3. #103
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,880
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Quentin Johnston
    Oh no, brother...

  4. #104
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Oh no, brother...
    was literally my last pick and i wanted someone on the chargers offense just in case...hes my 1st drop candidate for bye week IDP/TE/QB lol

  5. #105
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

  6. #106
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    hey neat our worst position just got worster

    https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...278212695?s=46

  7. #107
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,880
    BG Level
    10

  8. #108
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

  9. #109
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,880
    BG Level
    10

    Yep, like I was saying

  10. #110
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    im so ready to be pissed tomorrow by around 10pm

    why do i keep doing this to myself

    https://twitter.com/ihartitz/status/...652652534?s=46

  11. #111
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    (guess what defense they went up against last year in week 1. go on, guess)

  12. #112
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    anyway all im saying is pacheco and worthy better combine for like 50 fantasy points

  13. #113
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,215
    BG Level
    10

    pacheco & rice*

  14. #114
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    compromise, pacheco 50 it is

  15. #115
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,215
    BG Level
    10


  16. #116
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    i have no one in tomorrow nights games so eh. The guy I'm playing Week 1 already sold off his top 2 players for next season so should be an easy dub

  17. #117
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,880
    BG Level
    10

  18. #118
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Dawg, that's a parody account

  19. #119
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    fuck yeah that reminds me, it’s wesley steinberg season

  20. #120
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,733
    BG Level
    10

    xno was the only giants fan that responded positively to this poll

    https://twitter.com/samhoppen/status...356758267?s=46

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  2. Replies: 1338
    Last Post: 2009-12-31, 00:29