• Navigation
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 779
  1. #261
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Fucking great

  2. #262
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    CMC ruled out and sounds like he is headed to IR.
    Also fucking great

  3. #263
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    CMC ruled out and sounds like he is headed to IR.
    Dang, guess I shouldn’t have drafted him #1. Glad I have Mason lol

  4. #264
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,009
    BG Level
    6

  5. #265
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,710
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    CMC ruled out and sounds like he is headed to IR.
    This is my fault guys. I thought it’d be different this year.

  6. #266
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,710
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Dang, guess I shouldn’t have drafted him #1. Glad I have Mason lol

  7. #267
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,548
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  8. #268

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

  9. #269

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    22,002
    BG Level
    10

  10. #270
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,124
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post


    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  11. #271
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,443
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post



    Needs googly eyes

  12. #272
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,916
    BG Level
    10

  13. #273
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,769
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Serious question about that stat. When is it counted? At the time they play, or by end of season records? Or does it count at the time when evaluating in-season and then final records at end of season.

    I legitimately do not know.

  14. #274
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,144
    BG Level
    9

    You guys are so mean.

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

  15. #275
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,916
    BG Level
    10

    UIAGALELEI is 5/6 for 7 yards 1 INT.

    Against fucking Memphis

  16. #276
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  17. #277
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,916
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck yes

  18. #278
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    For now, I used my open slot on Dotson (because AJ Brown popped up on the injury report). Not sure who to use that slot on going forward though

  19. #279
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,792
    BG Level
    10

  20. #280
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2017-11-23, 08:26
  2. Replies: 246
    Last Post: 2015-12-17, 00:52
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 822
    Last Post: 2012-12-28, 15:21
  5. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21