• Navigation
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 779
  1. #281
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  2. #282
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,966
    BG Level
    10

    Reports this morning are now saying CMC could be sidelined well past the bye week and return from IR.

  3. #283
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,966
    BG Level
    10

    Also, this guy is an absolute moron

    https://x.com/adamschefter/status/18...ScNj4cKg3IEI_w

  4. #284
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,860
    BG Level
    10

    hello everyone it’s only week 2 and I’m getting ready to scavenge the waiver wire in case guys on my fantasy team can’t play

    https://x.com/videosinfolder/status/...192107831?s=46

  5. #285
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,770
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

  6. #286
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,966
    BG Level
    10

    Shame on McDaniels and the Dolphins if he returns to play.

  7. #287
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,767
    BG Level
    10

    Oh man! I can’t believe the NFL season is finally here! Let’s go fellas!!!

  8. #288
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Oh man! I can’t believe the NFL season is finally here! Let’s go fellas!!!
    I'm so excited for Week 1 of the regular season to begin today!

  9. #289
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,959
    BG Level
    10

    Nobody counts week 1.

  10. #290
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,966
    BG Level
    10

  11. #291
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,917
    BG Level
    10

    Welt how much do you have riding on Anthony Richardson and the Colts today

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  12. #292
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,797
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    hello everyone it’s only week 2 and I’m getting ready to scavenge the waiver wire in case guys on my fantasy team can’t play

    https://x.com/videosinfolder/status/...192107831?s=46
    Going from AJ Brown/Puka Week 1 to Shakir and maybe Dotson is not great

    (grabbed Dotson in case Brown can't go since it's a fucking Monday Night game)

  13. #293
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,966
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Welt how much do you have riding on Anthony Richardson and the Colts today

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
    Nothing.

    Yet

  14. #294
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,959
    BG Level
    10

    I dunno I think the Packers maybe eek out a win? Who the hell knows this year.

  15. #295
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,797
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Malik Willis is awful, the Packers offense will be lucky to get a single TD

  16. #296
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Going from AJ Brown/Puka Week 1 to Shakir and maybe Dotson is not great

    (grabbed Dotson in case Brown can't go since it's a fucking Monday Night game)
    same on the 2nd part

  17. #297
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  18. #298
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,966
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Malik Willis is awful, the Packers offense will be lucky to get a single TD
    I do think Packers design enough solid slants and WR screens that he finally breaks 100 yards passing in a game though lol

    They have good YAC WR too

  19. #299
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  20. #300
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,860
    BG Level
    10

    cool. cool.

    welp, who should I flex: gimpy keenan Allen who also might not play (currently starting), zeke, or jaleel McLaughlin

    obviously the problem is bears play tonight so if i hold out on him and he doesn’t play then lewl

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2017-11-23, 08:26
  2. Replies: 246
    Last Post: 2015-12-17, 00:52
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 822
    Last Post: 2012-12-28, 15:21
  5. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21